Windows 10: How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

Discus and support How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by melisamartin1, May 19, 2019.

1. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

I would like to remove my creditcard info from my account asap

:)

melisamartin1, May 19, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 19, 2019
  3. credit card details already exist

Two things you can do.

• Visit commerce.microsoft.com and then head over to the billing section. Remove any credit card details that may exist and make the card section completely empty. Then head to windowsphone.com and then try to buy the app and it will prompt you to enter fresh
      credit card details.
    • If the previous step did not work, don't waste time on online research or forums as this is a billing/account related issue. Straight away, head over to gethelp.live.com, start a chat with a billing person and they will take care of this.

Jay_answers, May 19, 2019
  4. ByhamC Win User

How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

xbox music does not recognise credit card added to Wallet

Hi All,

Hoping someone may be able to help.

I have a Lumia 925 running Win 8.1 Preview for Developers in UK. I also own a Surface RT and an Xbox 360.

I have my credit card linked to my Hotmail account.

On my Surface (and my xbox), I can purchase music via xbox music and pay via my credit card linked to my account with no issues.

On my Lumia, it is unfortunately a different story. The xbox music app 'passes' me through to Wallet, which then states 'We don't have a credit card on file for your account'. If I click the 'Add a credit card' option and fill in the card details, it then
    states that it can't be added, as it already exists.

So, if I want any music on my phone, I now have to purchase through my tablet and then sync up with my phone, which seems rather ridiculous.

MS have suggested removing the card for 72 hours and re-adding it - has anyone else had this issue, and has this resolved it, or is there anything else I can do?

Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris

ByhamC, May 19, 2019
Thema:

How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1

1. How do you remove you credit card info on your xbox 1 - Similar Threads - remove credit card

2. Credit Card removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credit Card removal: Can Not remove credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-removal/2dd43909-20ca-4307-ac73-6d8e9fee83dd
  3. Check the info you entered it doesn’t match your card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check the info you entered it doesn’t match your card: No matter what I do it says this I am done fix your goddamn store it is broken to hell I called my bankEverything and I know My bank works on this store but for some reason your dumb bot or whatever always says that my info is wrong....
  4. Check the info you entered it doesn’t match your card

Check the info you entered it doesn’t match your card: No matter what I do it says this I am done fix your goddamn store it is broken to hell I called my bankEverything and I know My bank works on this store but for some reason your dumb bot or whatever always says that my info is wrong....
  5. Check the info you entered it doesn’t match your card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How do you remove credit card from rarlab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove credit card from rarlab: So I was going to get winrar until it said to put my credit card information but I want to know if I can remove credit card information after purchasing cus I do things safe* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. How do you remove credit card from rarlab

How do you remove credit card from rarlab: So I was going to get winrar until it said to put my credit card information but I want to know if I can remove credit card information after purchasing cus I do things safe* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  9. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  10. WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?: Hello, In the Windows Settings, under "Accounts"..... I decided to add a photo and now it won't let me delete it...I added a second pic (the photo I actually wanted to use) and now I have 2 photos showing under "Your Info". I do not want 2 photos to show, I only want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove credit card info from xbox one