Windows 10: HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

Discus and support HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HOW DO RESET YOUR PIN IN MICROSOLF 365... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dotcare1119, Feb 10, 2024.

1. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

HOW DO RESET YOUR PIN IN MICROSOLF 365

:)

dotcare1119, Feb 10, 2024

2. microsolf

why i cant use microsolf download thing?

yuccayucca, Feb 10, 2024
  3. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Feb 10, 2024
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

Can't reset my PIN

Hi SQxAe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. Is the system connected with Wired or wireless connection?

If you are using wireless connection, I suggest you to plug in to the Ethernet cable and try entering the password. I also suggest you to change the Microsoft password by login to
    login.live.com from other device. Try entering the password through
    on-screen keyboard.

I also suggest you to enable build-in admin account using command prompt from WinRE, follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Step: Enable built-in admin from WinRE.

1. On the login screen click on the power button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
    2. Hold Shift key and click on restart.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Click on Advanced options.
    5. Click on Command Prompt.
    6. Type the command net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter key.
    7. Once logged in to the built in admin account, try changing the current user account password.

If you are unable to change the password for the account, I suggest you to create a new user account. Follow the steps from the article to create a new user account

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    PIN sign-in issues
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

1. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting. - Similar Threads - RESET PIN MICROSOLF

2. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.: HOW DO RESET YOUR PIN IN MICROSOLF 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-you-pin-in-microsolf-i-have-try/58cd3a0b-2381-4fac-9b9d-faeb0812144f
  3. HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO YOU RESET YOU PIN IN MICROSOLF i have try setting.: HOW DO RESET YOUR PIN IN MICROSOLF 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-you-pin-in-microsolf-i-have-try/58cd3a0b-2381-4fac-9b9d-faeb0812144f
  4. How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?: The printer I have requires an account ID to print. I have been trying to set up that ID on my laptop but when I go into printer properties > advanced > printing defaults > advanced > account ID, the options in account ID are numbers 00000000 to 00000030. How do I go about...
  5. How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?

How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?: The printer I have requires an account ID to print. I have been trying to set up that ID on my laptop but when I go into printer properties > advanced > printing defaults > advanced > account ID, the options in account ID are numbers 00000000 to 00000030. How do I go about...
  6. How do you reset a Microsoft Live password when you do not have enough information...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you reset a Microsoft Live password when you do not have enough information...: I am trying to help my 89 year old step-father to get into his Microsoft Live account. He has probably only ever signed into this thing once in the last 10 years and cannot remember the password.We have filled out the recovery form - which has reported that 'not enough...
  7. How do you reset a Microsoft Live password when you do not have enough information...

How do you reset a Microsoft Live password when you do not have enough information...: I am trying to help my 89 year old step-father to get into his Microsoft Live account. He has probably only ever signed into this thing once in the last 10 years and cannot remember the password.We have filled out the recovery form - which has reported that 'not enough...
  8. How do you reset a Microsoft Live password when you do not have enough information...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How do you change your PIN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you change your PIN?: How do you change your PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-your-pin/4432da08-4873-406c-b3a3-a59f9b3f0722
  10. How Do You Fix Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do You Fix Settings?: So I watched this video on YouTube and I wanted to switch my computer name on my hp and after I changed my name all of a sudden I couldn't search in the Cortana box or even ask Cortana questions I can't even press on the windows button please, someone help. Here's the link...