Windows 10: how do you scan multiple pages into one scan

Discus and support how do you scan multiple pages into one scan in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do you scan multiple pages into one scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SharonJzz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. SharonJzz Win User

how do you scan multiple pages into one scan

:)

SharonJzz, Apr 23, 2019

2. Scan multiple pages in Windows Scan

How do I scan multiple pages with the WIndows Scan app through the document feeder (RICOH printer). I put multiple pages in the feeder but it'll only scan one page.

Death by printer...., Jun 28, 2019
  3. Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 28, 2019
  4. how do you scan multiple pages into one scan

scanning multiple pages

I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document?

CrystalReed1, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. how do you scan multiple pages into one scan - Similar Threads - scan multiple pages

2. Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?: Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-fax-and-scan-can-you-scan-multiple/1a0ea5ac-50c0-4458-91c4-8031747e22d3
  3. Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?: Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-fax-and-scan-can-you-scan-multiple/1a0ea5ac-50c0-4458-91c4-8031747e22d3
  4. Using Windows Fax and Scan, can you scan multiple pages into one document?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  6. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  7. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  8. How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan

How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan: Downloaded Window Scan. Using HP Office Jet Printer/Scanner. Cant seem to be able to scan multiple pages within one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-multiple-pages-on-one-scanned/ce53ab7d-2cb6-4469-b8f8-ec246016c41a
  9. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964
  10. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages: I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document and the 3rd page...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fax and scan multiple pages

2. does windows scan do multiple pages

3. how do i scan in windows 10

4. how can i scan multiple pages on one shot,
  5. scan multiple pages windows 10,
  6. scan multiple pages in windows scan and fax,
  7. scan mult page doc,
  8. Windows fax and scan more than one page on flatbed,
  9. how to use windows 10 fax and scan for multiple pages,
  10. windows fax and scan multiple page,
  11. how to que scanner to put all the pages into one scan,