Windows 10: How do you Screenshot on Windows 10 Laptop?

Discus and support How do you Screenshot on Windows 10 Laptop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to screenshot on a Windows 10 laptop. Any help? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Star_Heart_Starry, Nov 22, 2018.

1. How do you Screenshot on Windows 10 Laptop?

I'm not sure how to screenshot on a Windows 10 laptop. Any help?

Thanks.

:)

Star_Heart_Starry, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Scrizz Win User

How do you Screenshot on Windows 10 Laptop?

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

How do you Screenshot on Windows 10 Laptop?

1. How do you Screenshot on Windows 10 Laptop? - Similar Threads - Screenshot Laptop

2. the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how...: the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how do i get it to work again, other ways to take a screenshot still work, like using xbox game bar or the snipping tool but i have to manually select the full screen option, i dont...
  3. the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how...: the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how do i get it to work again, other ways to take a screenshot still work, like using xbox game bar or the snipping tool but i have to manually select the full screen option, i dont...
  4. My laptop taking screenshots its own!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop taking screenshots its own!: i have a problem. I scan with kaspersky and there is nothing like trojan. I checked my background app's and closed most of them. my system is up to date. i bought this pc 5 days ago, its hp victus 16. And i installed windows 11. And i installed steam 2 days ago. Maybe there...
  5. My laptop taking screenshots its own!

My laptop taking screenshots its own!: i have a problem. I scan with kaspersky and there is nothing like trojan. I checked my background app's and closed most of them. my system is up to date. i bought this pc 5 days ago, its hp victus 16. And i installed windows 11. And i installed steam 2 days ago. Maybe there...
  6. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.

My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.: Hi!I am facing an issue from few days. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it. It is happening once for everytime I am starting the laptop. My Print Screen button is completely ok and driver is also updated. I can't understand what to do....
  7. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.: Hi!I am facing an issue from few days. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it. It is happening once for everytime I am starting the laptop. My Print Screen button is completely ok and driver is also updated. I can't understand what to do....
  8. My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard

My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard: Internal keyboar on my laptop is unable to use so i am using an external keyboard but any time i press any button on the external keyboard my laptop Will take a screenshot and that is really annoying , what happen with my laptop?...
  9. My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard: Internal keyboar on my laptop is unable to use so i am using an external keyboard but any time i press any button on the external keyboard my laptop Will take a screenshot and that is really annoying , what happen with my laptop?...
  10. Does someone knows how to disable screenshot on f11, my laptop have it and i cant disable it.

Does someone knows how to disable screenshot on f11, my laptop have it and i cant disable it.: Im on asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-someone-knows-how-to-disable-screenshot-on/dbc2c1c7-eafe-4433-a478-6c4414111f05

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i do screen shot in dell window 10 on desktop

2. how do i do a screenshot dell windows 10