Windows 10: How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

Discus and support How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by the-emperor, Oct 23, 2021.

1. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows or anything that will let me scroll to the rest of my icons. How do I see and use the rest of the icons in a small screen?see attached screenshot of a large screen and small screen desktop. thankx. below is a small screen Surface Go 2. I only see my icons up to the MusicBee. the rest are missing. How do I use or see the rest of the icons as seen on a larger screen?below is a large screen 32" monitor. I see all the icons on this monitor.

:)

the-emperor, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet??? e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Small feature suggestion - About screen tooltip

Small feature suggestions - About screen tooltip + forums link

Suggestion: When you rest the mouse cursor over the videocard brand, a tooltip to appear, saying "About GPU-Z...".
    I think this would be nice. What do you think?

EDIT: Also, having a link to the program forums (these forums *Smile How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet??? :)) in the About screen would be nice - some other programs have that, see the Core Temp About screen, for example.

4. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

Small scroll bars left on screen

Looks like they're from a Synaptics touchpad? I'm thinking try double tapping the scroll area off the top of my head, but I'm drawing a blank if that is correct. They're definitely from your touchpad though.

Edit: I mean double tap the actual area on your touch pad, not the little bars you see on your screen.

Edit 2: If my suggestion didn't fix it, there's apparently a way you can disable the feature from your touchpad settings, look for "Virtual Scrolling" in there.

growapair30, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

1. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet??? - Similar Threads - scroll rest icons

2. How do you change the size of your pc screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the size of your pc screen: How do I change my pc screen measurements. Some of my games get some graphics cut off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-size-of-your-pc-screen/7bc7fdb9-b0a8-430a-b53b-59d24ef9723c
  3. How do you change the size of your pc screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change the size of your pc screen: How do I change my pc screen measurements. Some of my games get some graphics cut off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-size-of-your-pc-screen/7bc7fdb9-b0a8-430a-b53b-59d24ef9723c
  4. How do you reset your windows password when you forgot your password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you reset your windows password when you forgot your password?: I forgot my windows password and there's no forgot password option at settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-your-windows-password-when-you/c27d688c-51ca-4635-b98e-694d53b633e5
  5. How do you reset your windows password when you forgot your password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you reset your windows password when you forgot your password?: I forgot my windows password and there's no forgot password option at settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-your-windows-password-when-you/c27d688c-51ca-4635-b98e-694d53b633e5
  6. How do you use power output when your pc is off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do you use power output when your pc is off: I have a Quest 2 with Oculus Link sometimes my headset does charge but rarely it does not charge when my laptop is off anyway to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-use-power-output-when-your-pc-is-off/d2b54583-6566-44e2-aab6-f25af28f29e3
  7. How do you use power output when your pc is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you use power output when your pc is off: I have a Quest 2 with Oculus Link sometimes my headset does charge but rarely it does not charge when my laptop is off anyway to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-use-power-output-when-your-pc-is-off/d2b54583-6566-44e2-aab6-f25af28f29e3
  8. How do you use power output when your pc is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???: Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows or anything that will let me scroll to the rest of my icons. How do I see and use the rest of the icons in a small screen?see...
  10. How do you save your desktop icon placement?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you save your desktop icon placement?: It's been a while but has happened twice in the past couple weeks that my desktop icons were rearranged, one was due to a recent windows update I read, and that one removed some, if not all, of my icons, I don't remember exactly. And just a day or 2 ago my icons were randomly...