Windows 10: HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE

Discus and support HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL WHEN IN PHOTOS IN ORDER TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE? THE PHOTOS WERE DOWNLOADED TO WINDOWS COMPUTER THROUGH GOOGLE PHOTOS FROM MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOSHOSH, Aug 20, 2019.

1. JOSHOSH Win User

HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE

HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL WHEN IN PHOTOS IN ORDER TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE?

THE PHOTOS WERE DOWNLOADED TO WINDOWS COMPUTER THROUGH GOOGLE PHOTOS FROM MY ANDROID SMARTPHONE.

:)

JOSHOSH, Aug 20, 2019

2. Cannot copy a few selected photos from Iphone to PC Windows 10

Hi John,

For the better clarity of the issue, please answer the below questions:

• Are you getting any error message?

• How did you try to copy the photos?
    I suggest you to try copying the photos by following the below steps:

• Connect the iPhone to Windows 10
      computer
    • Close the prompted window
    • Press Windows + E key on the keyboard (it will show the phone as drive)
    • Now you can copy and paste the pictures & videos into your Windows drive.
    Refer to the below link for further information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/photo-gallery-import-photos-faq

Hope you can copy the photos.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 20, 2019
  3. How to copy photos to CD

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps to copy the photo and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Insert the blank disc and select the picture you want to copy.

• Click on Share tab on top of the right pane and click on
      Burn to disc.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to copy photos to CD

Hi Phillip,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps to copy the photo and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Insert the blank disc and select the picture you want to copy.

• Click on Share tab on top of the right pane and click on
      Burn to disc.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE - Similar Threads - SELECT PHOTOS COPY

2. How do I open up a thumbdrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I open up a thumbdrive?: I cannot open up my thumbdrive to make sure files are there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-up-a-thumbdrive/4e4a071b-5300-42b9-9f83-19e0cebf9b40
  3. Your Phone Select and Copy Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Select and Copy Photos: Using the "Your Phone" app linked to my mobile phone, is there any way I can select several photos from the phone and paste them on to my PC? I can only do this one photo at a time....
  4. Your Phone Select and Copy Photos

Your Phone Select and Copy Photos: Using the "Your Phone" app linked to my mobile phone, is there any way I can select several photos from the phone and paste them on to my PC? I can only do this one photo at a time....
  5. How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive?: I am trying to put all my photos that are now in Google Photo in it's own folder in OneDrive. I don't care if I have to download to my hard drive in a folder first and then sync. I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks....
  6. Do this for all conflicts with Copy and Replace - If I select Don't Copy Duplicate NO files...

Do this for all conflicts with Copy and Replace - If I select Don't Copy Duplicate NO files...: Weird thing - Running Win 10 latest vers. on an HP EliteOne G5 AIO. When I try to copy ANY files from ANY folder to a different folder they copy fine but if even one file is already in there and the Copy File dialogue box comes up that asks "Copy and Replace" or "Dont Copy"...
  7. How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.

How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.: I have been trying to find an answer for weeks It was brought up in 2017 but answer was not shown in the threads and now locked whenever I attach a photo to an email a link is created on the photo saying view all photos . i usually attah photo from pictures to windows 10...
  8. How do you copy apps?

How do you copy apps?: I don't know how to copy apps. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-copy-apps/33363938-9275-45b5-97f6-495cbe1eb47b
  9. How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10?

How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10?: How do I transfer photos to a USB thumbdrive on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-to-a-usb-thumbdrive-on/09e0a56f-e0cb-41d2-8d2b-542f7ae4a25b"
  10. How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos

How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos: Hi Can anyone tell me how to "Select All" when I have imported photos into Microsoft Photos to place on Storyboard and also how to "Select All" on Storyboard so I can create a "duration" time of 7 secs for each photo when creating a video. 119362