Windows 10: How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

Discus and support How do you send multiple pictures in an email? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you send multiple pictures in an email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stacey Brown2, Apr 27, 2023.

1. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

:)

Stacey Brown2, Apr 27, 2023
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Apr 27, 2023
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Picture Tools to send photos by email

Mind if I make an alternate suggestion?

We don't use email any more to share pictures. That's so 20th century.

These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos.

This has lots of advantages, among them:

• no need to attach photos to email
    • you can share full resolution photos that would choke an email server
    • you can easily share as many photos as you like - dozens at a time
    • share with lots of people at the same time

For the recipient it's so easy: Just click to view or right-click to download. Even the computer-phobic (like certain members of my family) can do it.

BulldogXX, Apr 27, 2023
  4. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

Picture Tools to send photos by email

Thanks.

re. These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos

I have an account for Google Photos on my mobile. How do I get the photos which I have transferred from my 20th century camera onto my PC
    to appear in Google Photos so that I can then do as you suggest?

GeorgeThack, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

1. How do you send multiple pictures in an email? - Similar Threads - send multiple pictures

2. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you send multiple pictures in an email?: How do you send multiple pictures in an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-send-multiple-pictures-in-an-email/18b74bab-4e96-47c5-b68f-933dfd4c606c
  3. Can you send emails from outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    Can you send emails from outlook.com?: There's clearly a major problem at the moment - I and many others are sending emails which then vanish. There's been no formal announcement from Microsoft, nor in their Forum, yet no problems are showing in Service Status. Has anyone heard what's happening? 19041.450 165736
  4. How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook: On outlook Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once to someone? I don't see no forward button to do this. I use Firefox. Im on Windows 7 64 bit *Smile. 144667
  5. How do you send a hotmail email to appear as though it's from my domain email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you send a hotmail email to appear as though it's from my domain email?: I have a google domain and an email @the domain. When a customer sends an email to the domain so - johnsmith@jhpropertymaintenance.co.uk is forwarded to my Hotmail. But how do I reply from my Hotmail account but appear to be from the propertymaintenance domain?
  6. Sending multiple emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  7. Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO: Plain and simple...how do I send a picture from my desktop to an email address..... I have WIN 10 .. and get a message that there is no program installed to allow this..???...
  8. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC: hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct...
  9. Problems sending email to multiple addressees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems sending email to multiple addressees: Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.228, Mail & Calendar Version 16005.10730.20053.0 I am trying to send an email using the above mail client to five (5) addressees on the TO: line and sixty-four (64) addressees on the BCC: line. I receive a Send Error with the...
  10. How do you edit the pictures in themes

How do you edit the pictures in themes: It used to be in Personalization under themes. It permitted you to open the current theme and edit (add or remove pictures) from the theme. The function seems to have been left out in Windows 10, and was available in previous Windows versions. 10533