Windows 10: How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...

Discus and support How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; at my new lao top I am looking to find where I can balance the loudspeakers, can't find where to do it, before it had a kind of a place like in your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gabrielwachs, May 9, 2020.

1. How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...

at my new lao top I am looking to find where I can balance the loudspeakers, can't find where to do it, before it had a kind of a place like in your car loudspeakers where you could do it.

:)

gabrielwachs, May 9, 2020

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, May 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 9, 2020
  4. How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, May 9, 2020
Thema:

How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...

1. How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set... - Similar Threads - set BALNCE loudspeakers

2. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  3. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  4. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?: For me it's frustrating:I keep stumbling about problems in windows 11. So I do google and find solutions like this:It tells me to open the settings app. When I do open the settings app, it will look like this:Is there any trick? The whole settings seem to be a huge downgrade...
  6. How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?: For me it's frustrating:I keep stumbling about problems in windows 11. So I do google and find solutions like this:It tells me to open the settings app. When I do open the settings app, it will look like this:Is there any trick? The whole settings seem to be a huge downgrade...
  7. If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...: I just went on a week vacation and my laptop is normally always on or in sleep mode. Do I plug the charger in before or after I turn it on from shutdown? Will it corrupt anything? Thanks. submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft! Do you change settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft! Do you change settings?: I re-installed Windows a week ago and changed a bunch of settings... mostly privacy. I have gone back into settings today and found remote desktop turned on, notifications such as Microsoft Solitare, Voice Recorder, Groove all turned on. I turned them all off then whilst...
  9. How Do You Fix Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do You Fix Settings?: So I watched this video on YouTube and I wanted to switch my computer name on my hp and after I changed my name all of a sudden I couldn't search in the Cortana box or even ask Cortana questions I can't even press on the windows button please, someone help. Here's the link...
  10. How do you set the location for where file explorer opens on the scree

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you set the location for where file explorer opens on the scree: In WIN7 and WIN 8.1 once I opened a windows explorer program (I have one for my videos and another for my LAN cloud server) they would open where I last closed them. This expedited copying/moving files from one explorer window to another. In Windows 10 file explorer always...