Windows 10: How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?

Discus and support How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Back in the xp days you can add to the boot.ini file /TIMERES= (number) can you still add this switch using bcdedit /set and if not is there an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by quicksilverstud, Nov 7, 2019.

1. How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?

Back in the xp days you can add to the boot.ini file /TIMERES= (number) can you still add this switch using bcdedit /set and if not is there an alternative you can use in windows 10 1903?

(I tried to google it but i cant seem to find what im looking for.

:)

quicksilverstud, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10, Cannot set Logout Timer

Hi Waltz,

For us to better assist you with your log out timer issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows are your running on your computer?
    To check, press Windows key + R > type winver
    > hit Enter.

• "Cannot set Logout Timer" - Do you want to set your computer to auto-shutdown or auto-lock?
    • What steps have your tried to set the logout timer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 7, 2019
  4. How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?

turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?

1. How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10? - Similar Threads - set timer resolution

2. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  3. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  4. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do you set a custom timer for the power plan sleep mode in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set a custom timer for the power plan sleep mode in windows 11?: How do you set a custom timer for the power plan sleep mode in windows 11? When i'm installing or updating something large i usually do it while im sleeping or before i leave for work so i dont have it lagging my bandwidth and when i know it will take longer then 5 hours,...
  6. How do you set a custom timer for the power plan sleep mode in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you set a custom timer for the power plan sleep mode in windows 11?: How do you set a custom timer for the power plan sleep mode in windows 11? When i'm installing or updating something large i usually do it while im sleeping or before i leave for work so i dont have it lagging my bandwidth and when i know it will take longer then 5 hours,...
  7. Timer Resolution Stuck at 0.5?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Timer Resolution Stuck at 0.5?: I've tried uninstalling the system clock and restarting, but after a while, the timer Resolution automatically reverts to 0.5. Is there another fix for this? submitted by /u/axtmn [link] [comments]...
  8. How do you delete a wake timer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you delete a wake timer?: I've finally found a script that claims to stop Windows Update booting my machine when it is powered off by rendering the UpdateOrchestrator "reboot" scheduled task toothless. Maybe it will work. In the meantime the trouble is that I still have one wake timer that has already...
  9. How do I set wake timers

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I set wake timers: I have followed this process and Enabled the "Allow wake timers" in the Advanced Settings/Sleep" section, but I cannot see how to set an Awake Timer. I am wanting to set Sleep after one hour but to wake it up at midnight (say) in order for online backups, updates, etc to...
  10. Platform Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Support
    Platform Timer Resolution: hallo i have a pc with haswell 4790 and z97 asrock. When i run with cmd the command powercfg -energy duration 5: I take that platform time resolution is idle and 15.6 sec. If i open the timer tool version 3 it reports 0,5 sec. If i set it to 1 sec it continues to say 0,5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set timer resolution

2. timer resolution

3. timer resolution windows 10

4. set timer resolution windows 10,
  5. set timer resolution windows,
  6. timer resolution download,
  7. windows timer resolution change,
  8. windows timer resoultion,
  9. set timer resoluion,
  10. set time resolution,
  11. timers resolution,