Windows 10: How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop

Discus and support How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to know how to sign out on a laptop on my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jasonlarragoitiy, Sep 16, 2020.

1. How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop

I need to know how to sign out on a laptop on my Microsoft account

:)

jasonlarragoitiy, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 16, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 16, 2020
  4. How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop

Switch laptop sign in from MS account to Local Account questions

Hi, Ive just switched from signing in to my laptop with a Microsoft Account to signing in with a Local Account instead. My laptop was always listed as a Device on the opening screen along with a map showing its location when I looked in my Microsoft Account. Under Devices I could also view my laptop along with other bits of various information about the device and its location was always shown on a map there too. After signing into my laptop with my Local Account ..If I sign in separately to my Microsoft Account afterwards Ive just noticed that having switched to a Local Account my laptop isnt shown on the opening Microsoft Account screen anymore and its not listed in devices either. Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting to still find my laptop listed in Devices. Also...Under Update and Security/Activation..it used to say Digital Licence linked to a Microsoft Account. Now it just says Windows is Activated with a digital licence. Is all this normal behaviour if you sign into a laptop with a Local Account instead of a Microsoft Account?

sportsfan148, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop

1. How do you sign out on my Microsoft account on a laptop - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft account

2. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?: I used my PC for a year without signing in to any Microsoft account. Yesterday, in Windows settings, I signed into my MS account, in an attempt to solve an issue with Microsoft Family Safety. I want to sign back out from MS on my PC Windows 10 and continue as a regular...
  3. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?: I used my PC for a year without signing in to any Microsoft account. Yesterday, in Windows settings, I signed into my MS account, in an attempt to solve an issue with Microsoft Family Safety. I want to sign back out from MS on my PC Windows 10 and continue as a regular...
  4. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?: So my question. I recently got a divorce and my ex is keeping the windows laptop that’s been signed into my Microsoft account. I want to remove my Microsoft account from the laptop so she doesn’t have access to anything else of mine with that account. But she fears she will...
  6. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?: So my question. I recently got a divorce and my ex is keeping the windows laptop that’s been signed into my Microsoft account. I want to remove my Microsoft account from the laptop so she doesn’t have access to anything else of mine with that account. But she fears she will...
  7. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

8. Can you remotely log out of a laptop that's signed into my Microsoft account on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remotely log out of a laptop that's signed into my Microsoft account on windows?: So someone recently stole a laptop that has my Microsoft account as the windows account, is there any way to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-remotely-log-out-of-a-laptop-thats-signed/970ebbe8-e4b4-4c9a-9189-04a973f1e08c
  9. Can you remotely log out of a laptop that's signed into my Microsoft account on windows?

Can you remotely log out of a laptop that's signed into my Microsoft account on windows?: So someone recently stole a laptop that has my Microsoft account as the windows account, is there any way to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-remotely-log-out-of-a-laptop-thats-signed/970ebbe8-e4b4-4c9a-9189-04a973f1e08c
  10. How do I sign out of my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I sign out of my Microsoft account: I had to borrow a computer which had a local account on it, when I signed into Microsoft word (which is pretty dumb, why do I need to sign it to use a word processor) it turned the local account into a Microsoft account, how do I remove that so it’s just a local account? I’m...