Windows 10: how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

Discus and support how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What time wasted rubbish, I am working at the computer and this dumb useless crap information walks out from the right side bottom of a "standard set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sumJoker, Nov 18, 2018.

1. sumJoker Win User

how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

What time wasted rubbish, I am working at the computer and this dumb useless crap information walks out from the right side bottom of a "standard set up screen" sometime it covers up information I want to use and all I can do is pick my nose wasting time until it goes away, IT HAS TO BE THE MOST USELESS CRAP INFORMATION i HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!

Do I have bang my head on the keyboard and yell out POKE OFF!! YOU POKING CRAP at the top of my voice??

Please let me know how to turn it off

:)

sumJoker, Nov 18, 2018

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

1. how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages - Similar Threads - stop right eye

2. How Do You Message The Moderator?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do You Message The Moderator?: I posted something yesterday and a short time later I received an email as usual indicating that someone had responded but when I clicked on the link I was told that I do not have access to that page and when I looked at "MY Posts" I could not find the thread so I would like...
  3. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...
  4. Right Clicking Stopped Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Clicking Stopped Working?: For some reason, right clicking stopped working on my Windows 10 computer. Any idea why and how to fix that? 115321
  5. how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen: pop ups from everywhere and tons from google keep annoying me by coming up on right side of screen how to siable them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/howtostoptheannoyingpopupsonrightsideofmyscreen/7f8a3cfb-d637-4425-831d-d59bba9a60c4
  6. How do you scroll desktop from left to right?

How do you scroll desktop from left to right?: How do you scroll the desktop (with the aps) in Windows 10 from left to right instead of up and down. I used my landlord's laptop and his scrolled right to left but he didn't make it that way so he doesn't know. Also is there a way to get rid of the Xbox ap? 36992
  7. Shortcut won't add to right side (with parameters)!

Shortcut won't add to right side (with parameters)!: Hi I've found that I can't add a shortcut to the area on the right of the Start menu, designed for adding apps, if it has parameters. e.g. "...\xxxxx.exe" /p I need to add a parameter for this app to run correctly. I added the parameter to the shortcut in the usual way...
  8. how to stop the download right now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to stop the download right now: Hello, Since upgrade the window 10 could not be finished succesfuly, each time I connect to the internet, it unknowingly starts to download a big package of the upgrade and it refuses to be deleted. How can I stop the download except pulling the internet plug out, so I...
  9. CPU usage in the right side of taskbar.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage in the right side of taskbar.: Hello. I've been a Windows XP user for more than 8 (yes, eight years *Smile and today I received my new Win10 laptop. There is this feature in Windows XP where you open Windows Task MAnager with ctrl+alt+del, go to Performance tab, and it shows you a real-time graphical...
  10. How to make Windows 10 display fly-out menus from the right side?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make Windows 10 display fly-out menus from the right side?: It may be a little UI gripe but it's been bugging me a lot when you have to do it a "million" times a day. Say, on one installation of Windows 10, all menu flyouts seem to come out from the right -- like we're used it in previous versions of Windows. Here's an example:...