Windows 10: how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

Discus and support how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What time wasted rubbish, I am working at the computer and this dumb useless crap information walks out from the right side bottom of a "standard set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sumJoker, Nov 18, 2018.

1. sumJoker Win User

how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

What time wasted rubbish, I am working at the computer and this dumb useless crap information walks out from the right side bottom of a "standard set up screen" sometime it covers up information I want to use and all I can do is pick my nose wasting time until it goes away, IT HAS TO BE THE MOST USELESS CRAP INFORMATION i HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!

Do I have bang my head on the keyboard and yell out POKE OFF!! YOU POKING CRAP at the top of my voice??

Please let me know how to turn it off

:)

sumJoker, Nov 18, 2018

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages

1. how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages - Similar Threads - stop right eye

2. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  3. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  4. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  5. how to keep the screen on the right side

in Windows 10 Support
    how to keep the screen on the right side: i asked this yesterday but maybe not very good so here it is again. i have win10 using a hp probook 6465b laptop. ver 21h1 build 19043.1052 this never happened until about a week ago. but this is the issue. i have my browser screen set to about 2/3 and all the way to the...
  6. Show windows side by side not working right

Show windows side by side not working right: When I try to use the "Show windows side by side" option, more often than not, the windows will not tile correctly. Windows seems to think there are some invisible applications/programs running. see image. The only ways I have found to remedy this are: Reboot Sign out...
  7. How to fix laptop right side display

How to fix laptop right side display: [IMG]The right side display of my laptop has gone really weird and showing grey. Really need help because I'm in middle of my work please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-laptop-right-side-display/a0d675e6-4d5c-4f3d-bd94-1fd4aadf016c
  8. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  9. not printin right side

not printin right side: Dear All My OS windows 10 Prof Printer is using Epson LQ310 driver is original for lq310 custom form is created width is 8.27 in and hight is 3.66 in but while printing only on right side two no digit missing not printing for example 2019 only xx19 this 19 is missing...
  10. how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen

how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen: pop ups from everywhere and tons from google keep annoying me by coming up on right side of screen how to siable them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/howtostoptheannoyingpopupsonrightsideofmyscreen/7f8a3cfb-d637-4425-831d-d59bba9a60c4