Windows 10: How do you stop screen from moving upwards

Discus and support How do you stop screen from moving upwards in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep a file for the lock screen images I like. When reviewing or renaming an image, the whole screen moves upwards to the start of the image file???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BruceLague, Jan 23, 2021.

1. How do you stop screen from moving upwards

I keep a file for the lock screen images I like. When reviewing or renaming an image, the whole screen moves upwards to the start of the image file???

How can I stop this??

:)

BruceLague, Jan 23, 2021

2. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FHow do you stop screen from moving upwards :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Jan 23, 2021
  4. How do you stop screen from moving upwards

Edge emulating upward button

I cant type anything whenever i add a new tab. the process is this: i add a new tab, then i click on the "search or enter website" field and the pointer should stop in this field(the pointer is not the mouse, just where should the click stay, like a select),
    but it goes upwards pointing to the tab itself. also when i right click the tab, this "selection" moves in an infinite loop, upwards and going throw all the right click option.

if you dont understand is like the upwards button in keyboard is always pressed. i have checked my keyboard and its not the problem. i disconnected it and the pointer keeps on moving.

i also had a problem testing 3d paint, whenever i create a figure (2d o 3d) it moves upwards, like i was touching the keyboard's up button.

i have tested other apps, like chrome or the explorer, but it doesnt emulate the up button.

please help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Juan PabloQuinteros, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

How do you stop screen from moving upwards

1. How do you stop screen from moving upwards - Similar Threads - stop screen moving

2. How do I stop Excel files from moving around the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Excel files from moving around the screen?: Hi - I am running Excel O365 version on a Dell Latitude 5520 but am encountering some real strange things. One of the most frustrating is that when I open a second or third Excel file they start packing down the screen which I understand but if one of them has e.g. Enable...
  3. How do I stop Excel files from moving around the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Excel files from moving around the screen?: Hi - I am running Excel O365 version on a Dell Latitude 5520 but am encountering some real strange things. One of the most frustrating is that when I open a second or third Excel file they start packing down the screen which I understand but if one of them has e.g. Enable...
  4. How do you fix the stop code blue screen

How do you fix the stop code blue screen: How to fix stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-the-stop-code-blue-screen/b7c8dd70-13d5-410a-9cfd-8fd07a1e8052
  5. Is it possible to move my screen upward for a few pixels?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to move my screen upward for a few pixels?: My monitor doesn't show the last few lines at the bottoms and there is no way for me to adjust the monitor.That is frustrating, as I can't see whether some application is already opened.So I want to adjust the OS, is it possible to move the entire screen upward for a few...
  6. Is it possible to move my screen upward for a few pixels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to move my screen upward for a few pixels?: My monitor doesn't show the last few lines at the bottoms and there is no way for me to adjust the monitor.That is frustrating, as I can't see whether some application is already opened.So I want to adjust the OS, is it possible to move the entire screen upward for a few...
  7. Is it possible to move my screen upward for a few pixels?

8. How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...: It sometimes changes my background when I move several pictures to another folder and it's irritating. How can I disable this "feature"? submitted by /u/hoistthefabric [link] [comments]...
  9. How do you stop the screen from flickering in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you stop the screen from flickering in Windows 10?: I've followed the advice from Microsoft and uninstalled the display drivers multiple times and nothing changed. I watched youtube videos many of which shared the same advice. Now I am about to restore my computer to factory settings, but I am worried about some apps I have...
  10. How to stop maximizing a screen if you move a minimized window to the side?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop maximizing a screen if you move a minimized window to the side?: When the minimized window touches the side, it get maximized. How do I stop that? submitted by /u/RelevantMarketing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl029w/how_to_stop_maximizing_a_screen_if_you_move_a/