Windows 10: how do you stop the background music from playing while watching TV?

Discus and support how do you stop the background music from playing while watching TV? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do you stop the background music from playing while watching TV?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnettaBell, Sep 19, 2019.

1. how do you stop the background music from playing while watching TV?

how do you stop the background music from playing while watching TV?

:)

DonnettaBell, Sep 19, 2019

2. Background music

When I tried it a few nights ago the sound disappeared. Today my husband used my computer and the dreadful, annoying, background music is back. The steps you listed above are not working. Any ideas?

BeckyBarkhurst, Sep 19, 2019
  3. gelund Win User
    Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, Sep 19, 2019
  4. zanxion Win User

Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

It may be silly me, but when the Groove Music plays a playing list and the screen goes off, after the end of the current song it stops.
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there some setting about this? Is there any player that would keep on playing even with the screen off?

zanxion, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. how do you stop the background music from playing while watching TV? - Similar Threads - stop background music

2. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  3. How to stop windows from showing Im playing music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows from showing Im playing music.: I'll try my best to explain this. So, every time I play music, I don't want my computer to show I'm playing music. For example, when I click on the Wi-Fi and sound button in the bottom right corner of my screen, on top of all the buttons that lead to project, cast, Wi-Fi,...
  4. How to stop windows from showing Im playing music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop windows from showing Im playing music.: I'll try my best to explain this. So, every time I play music, I don't want my computer to show I'm playing music. For example, when I click on the Wi-Fi and sound button in the bottom right corner of my screen, on top of all the buttons that lead to project, cast, Wi-Fi,...
  5. music playing in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    music playing in the background: I keep hearing a music loop in the background and i cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/music-playing-in-the-background/4287a6f5-6663-4a92-be62-eeb1d9964533
  6. WEB BROWSING BACKGROUND CONVERSATION AND MUSIC WON'T STOP PLAYING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEB BROWSING BACKGROUND CONVERSATION AND MUSIC WON'T STOP PLAYING: Whenever I open up anything, ie: facebook, games, searches, anythingA conversation or music plays in the background. It reminds me of listening to old, old stories on the radio, and then for no reason, it plays music. The ONLY way to make it stop is to mute, but then I cannot...
  7. Unknown music is playing in background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown music is playing in background: I checked but haven’t found the source of music. Is it a virus? The music starts playing when I am listening to a song https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-music-is-playing-in-background/a97623eb-a99f-4ce9-ac08-9b662adccfc6
  8. HOW DO YOU STOP PLAYING SYSTEM SOUND ON...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW DO YOU STOP PLAYING SYSTEM SOUND ON...: HOW DO YOU STOP PLAYING SYSTEM SOUND ON MICROPHONE? ???? CAN YOU MAKE AN UPDATE THAT FIXES MORE THINGS THAN IT BREAKS? I JUST WANT TO STOP HAVING ALL MY SYSTEM SOUND STREAMED THROUGH MY MICROPHONE PLEASE.//; MB: GA-P75-D3 rev 1.1 DRIVER: REALTEK HD MANAGER...
  9. Music files not playing on TV or radio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Music files not playing on TV or radio: For some years I have play music and display photographs stored on an aging DLNA compliant NAS via a Panasonic Smart TV using Viera Tools > Media Server. I have now copied my music and photographs to a new Windows 10 PC and have no problems displaying the photographs on...
  10. High volume when playing music or watching You Tube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High volume when playing music or watching You Tube: Just updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. Even though I set my volume to around 44% it plays so loud when listening to a music file or looking at Y.T. I have to "touch" the volume slider for every new video. Just moving it a little bit lowers the sound to the level it should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate adonized background music in groove while making a video