Windows 10: how do you stop this from happening with each startup?

Discus and support how do you stop this from happening with each startup? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 123456 [ATTACH]12... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DSValenzuela, Sep 14, 2019.

1. how do you stop this from happening with each startup?

how do you stop this from happening with each startup? ae8dac40-e5d9-45a3-a72c-e96a349f5b41?upload=true.png 12

:)

DSValenzuela, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 14, 2019
  3. ahebra Win User
    Same problem as you!

Stop "fats boot" and the issue should go away. Solution suggested by prbigo91 on this forum.

To stop the fast boot, click on this link for step by step instructions. Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

[/URL]

ahebra, Sep 14, 2019
  4. how do you stop this from happening with each startup?

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

how do you stop this from happening with each startup?

1. how do you stop this from happening with each startup? - Similar Threads - stop happening each

2. How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the BSOD from happening?: I have been dealing with the blue screen of death for multiple years now and I don't know how to fix it. Recently I've been looking into the bug checks and every time the bsod appears it always gives me these numbers: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  3. How do I stop the BSOD from happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the BSOD from happening?: I have been dealing with the blue screen of death for multiple years now and I don't know how to fix it. Recently I've been looking into the bug checks and every time the bsod appears it always gives me these numbers: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  4. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  5. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  6. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do you stop windows from downloading drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you stop windows from downloading drivers: I already installed a newer driver version directly from Intel but windows downloaded an older version by itself, how do you stop windows from doing this?...
  8. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from loading on startup: I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode? I had in Regedit a favorites list the...
  9. File Explorer Windows 10 - How do you stop it from opening at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Windows 10 - How do you stop it from opening at startup: All of the internet tells everybody to go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows which is wrong they need to go to Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-896562294-4234900943-864648446-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  10. How do I stop this from happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop this from happening?: This happens several times during the day and I have to close and re-open, sometimes it opens properly sometimes I have to completely close to open properly. Its been like it for a few months now and no one I ask in the office seems to be able to sort it. I lose all the top...