Windows 10: How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...

Discus and support How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It sometimes changes my background when I move several pictures to another folder and it's irritating. How can I disable this "feature"? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hoistthefabric, Sep 18, 2020.

1. How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...

It sometimes changes my background when I move several pictures to another folder and it's irritating. How can I disable this "feature"?

submitted by /u/hoistthefabric
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hoistthefabric, Sep 18, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 18, 2020
  4. How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...

3d display stopping in background

When I have another window in the forground, the background ATI TOOL .24b stops rendering. I sometimes want to stress the card while I am doing other things. I am running 2 monitors and enableing it to render in the "background" would be fantastic!

Currently it only renders if I move another window around, as soon as I stop moving it, it stops rendering.

MikeMurphy, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to...

1. How do you stop Windows from changing the background when moving several pictures to... - Similar Threads - stop changing background

2. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....
  3. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....
  4. How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...: I really don't like that yellowish tint. It's not a good color. I have tried editing color settings using color management, but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any pointers....
  5. How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the background color change when changing the background image in...: I really don't like that yellowish tint. It's not a good color. I have tried editing color settings using color management, but it didn't change anything. Thanks for any pointers....
  6. How do you stop screen from moving upwards

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you stop screen from moving upwards: I keep a file for the lock screen images I like. When reviewing or renaming an image, the whole screen moves upwards to the start of the image file??? How can I stop this??...
  7. Changing picture size setting when setting background from photos

Changing picture size setting when setting background from photos: When I set the background picture from Photos not pictures it always comes out as in fill mode, not fit which is what I would like it to be. How can I change this setting to "fit" so it will always be in this mode. If I change it manually it still will be "fill" when I enter...
  8. How do I stop my background picture from changing

How do I stop my background picture from changing: Everyday, I am having to reset my background picture to what I want. I've followed the most common resolution to turn off Sync. It's been off and the changes still happen. There must be another way....
  9. Stop changing the background when moving images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop changing the background when moving images: When I highlight several image files and move it, it'll sometimes change my background. How do I stop it from doing that? submitted by /u/hoistthefabric [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hduw5r/stop_changing_the_background_when_moving_images/
  10. Changing pictures background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing pictures background: Hello guys, I‘ve recently changed my background picture on Windows (the one that shows up when logging in) and I regret it because I loved the nice, scenic pictures that changed every now and then. How can I get it back to that diashow of pictures that windows selects? Thx in...