Windows 10: How do you sync audio in the Windows 10 Video/Photo Editing Apps?

Discus and support How do you sync audio in the Windows 10 Video/Photo Editing Apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows Movie Maker there used to be options that let you move your audio around so that you could sync it with your video. It seems that all those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zielwolf, May 30, 2019.

1. Zielwolf Win User

How do you sync audio in the Windows 10 Video/Photo Editing Apps?

In Windows Movie Maker there used to be options that let you move your audio around so that you could sync it with your video. It seems that all those options (as well as many others) have totally disappeared from the new Video editing apps included in Windows 10. How do I do this? Is it even possible anymore? If not why would Microsoft remove such a crucial feature? Do I need to go and download a 3rd party app?

:)

Zielwolf, May 30, 2019

2. editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, May 30, 2019
  3. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, May 30, 2019
  4. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you sync audio in the Windows 10 Video/Photo Editing Apps? - Similar Threads - sync audio Video

2. Cannot edit videos with Photo App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot edit videos with Photo App: Hi, the photo app in my new acer swift3 laptop does not allow any video edit functions, unlike my previous Acer laptop. I've tried several things: 1 Check windows update several times to confirm that I have all latest patches updated 2 Tried to install Photo app again, but...
  3. How to get the audio from Photos' Video editing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get the audio from Photos' Video editing?: I know, a stupid question, but I really want to get the music from Photos' video editing that you can put as background music. Is that even possible?...
  4. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  5. Edit photos and videos in Windows 10

Edit photos and videos in Windows 10: I need to edit a MP4 meeting/presentation video that was created by my webex meeting application. I need to add to a new mtg video a piece from another video at the end. Can I do that with the photo application. I've already trimmed the video that will supply the piece for...
  6. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  7. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  8. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos: I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again. It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. Microsoft’s new video explains how you can use Windows 10 Photos app to edit videos

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new video explains how you can use Windows 10 Photos app to edit videos: Microsoft has released a little tutorial on YouTube titled – “How To: Edit Videos the Easy Way in Microsoft Photos” showcasing the video editing features of the Photos app. Almost as if asking us to forget about the Windows Movie Maker. The video published by Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync sound on microsoft photo

2. esdit video to sync audio windows 10

3. on photots sync audio

4. windows photos app sync video and audio,
  5. how to sync audio to a video in microsoft photos