Windows 10: How do you translate an image into English?

Discus and support How do you translate an image into English? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my Android phone, I sort of figured out how to do this using the Google Translate app. Is there a way to do this on Windows 10? I basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JOSHSKORN, Feb 3, 2021.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

How do you translate an image into English?

On my Android phone, I sort of figured out how to do this using the Google Translate app.

Is there a way to do this on Windows 10?

I basically downloaded a jpg of a news article in Italian (I think?) and want to translate it to English. I actually tried inserting the image into MS Word, saving it as a PDF, reopening it into MS Word but the text was then all messed up, but I guess that's to be expected with any form of OCR. I basically read that you have to have a PDF (not jpg) to be able to use the Translate feature in MS Word. Again, I wasn't at all impressed with the results.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Feb 3, 2021

2. i lost my hindi translation

Hi MohammedImaad,

We have translator programs that can be downloaded in our Microsoft Store.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with this translater, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• Can you recall the exact name of the translator program that you're using before? If yes, can you reinstall it?
    • Where is the destination folder that contains translated data of this program? If you remember it, can you check it manually on your computer?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far on your end?
    • Do you have backup of those translated files?

Otherwise, you can download a new program that can translate English
    to Hindi.

Here's an example:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/english-hindi-translator/9nblggh0k5n8?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Johann Eva, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Translation English to persian

Translation English to persian

razimasoumi, Feb 3, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Important Info regarding Translations

How do you translate an image into English? Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink How do you translate an image into English? ;)

W1zzard, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

1. How do you translate an image into English? - Similar Threads - translate image English

2. German-English translator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  3. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  4. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Translator English-Spanish

Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  6. Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Translating a Danish language PDF to English language?: Translating a Danish language PDF to English language? Can anyone help? I'm having two related issues here. I cannot seem to convert the PDF to Word as there is the language problem and I cannot translate a doc from Danish to English unless it's in Word format....
  7. Translation English to persian

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translation English to persian: Translation English to persian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translation-english-to-persian/f194df8d-e828-4ee2-92a3-b75ab1c5af89
  8. Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English?: Notepad content is in another language(maybe chinese), how to translate to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-content-is-in-another-languagemaybe/740fadd6-faf9-405a-922a-4bee1c616aa7
  9. Can I get the text translated in English?

Can I get the text translated in English?: I am interested in the text in the file "sequences1". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_scan3d-win_issue3d/can-i-get-the-text-translated-in-english/dfd4ed98-bae6-4487-b047-a510fc7a5640
  10. Easy Way to Translate a Scanned Document into English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Easy Way to Translate a Scanned Document into English?: I have a document that's in another language that I wanted to translate into English so I could read it. I scanned it to a folder on my computer. I don't want to download anything onto my computer to do this, and I don't want to pay anything to do it. I went to Google...