Windows 10: how do you undo "choose albums for slideshow" in Windows

Discus and support how do you undo "choose albums for slideshow" in Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was attempting to set up a slideshow in Background and made an error in the picture album I chose. I want to delete the album from the picture show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoyArbeit, Jun 4, 2020.

1. RoyArbeit Win User

how do you undo "choose albums for slideshow" in Windows

I was attempting to set up a slideshow in Background and made an error in the picture album I chose. I want to delete the album from the picture show and can't seem to do it.

:)

RoyArbeit, Jun 4, 2020

2. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Slideshow stop working on window 10

Let's troubleshoot things further by doing the following steps then see how it goes.

• Right click on your desktop and choose Personalize.
    • Choose Background and choose Slideshow.
    • Choose the correct album for your slideshow.
    • Choose 1 minute.
    • Choose On for Shuffle.
    • Save Settings.
    We will wait for your updates.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jun 4, 2020
  4. how do you undo "choose albums for slideshow" in Windows

Photo album is empty when i choose photo album for background slideshow, even though i know its not empty

I go to settings. I choose slideshow in the background option. I choose a album I know has pictures in it. But when I click on the album, it shows there are no pictures in it and the folder is empty, but its not.

thetenthousand, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

how do you undo "choose albums for slideshow" in Windows

1. how do you undo "choose albums for slideshow" in Windows - Similar Threads - undo choose albums

2. how do you combine albums in media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you combine albums in media player: combining music albums in media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-combine-albums-in-media-player/0ff4d30b-c2e9-4aec-b4e6-24a8f928083e
  3. how do you combine albums in media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you combine albums in media player: combining music albums in media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-combine-albums-in-media-player/0ff4d30b-c2e9-4aec-b4e6-24a8f928083e
  4. groove music won't do album artwork slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't do album artwork slideshow: In July of 2020 when listening to songs I had bought on itunes through the groove music player I discovered that, when you went full screen, it wouldn't just display a single image of the album cover, it would actually cycle through various album artwork images, giving a...
  5. groove music won't do album artwork slideshow

groove music won't do album artwork slideshow: In July of 2020 when listening to songs I had bought on itunes through the groove music player I discovered that, when you went full screen, it wouldn't just display a single image of the album cover, it would actually cycle through various album artwork images, giving a...
  6. groove music won't do album artwork slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do you show titles in slideshows in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you show titles in slideshows in Windows 10?: I have a laptop with Windows 7 which came with Windows Media Center, which I only discovered a few days ago, sadly to find that it was discontinued some time ago and does not come with Windows 10. I am trying to play a slideshow with 150 pictures on a desktop with Windows 10,...
  8. Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10: I am trying to organise my photos into albums in Photos using Windows 10. However when I go into an album to check what photos I have, the photos are shown as a slideshow. I do not like this format and want my photos to appear permanently as tiles. How can I do this...
  9. How to disable automatic slideshow in Albums?

How to disable automatic slideshow in Albums?: I just updated my OS and now the Albums section in the Photos app is auto-playing a slideshow above my images. Previously it was just a still image but after the update this feature runs automatically. How do i turn this off?...
  10. Choose how you download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Choose how you download: There is a tutorial for the settings 'choice of downloads' One response wrote:" the LAN peering support will help a *lot* of my clients with low bandwidth and metered connections" Today for the Feb 9 download I purposefully turned the laptop on and to the settings/update as...