Windows 10: how do you uninstal your phone app?

Discus and support how do you uninstal your phone app? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do you uninstal your phone app?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ElevenFlea277, Sep 10, 2019.

1. how do you uninstal your phone app?

how do you uninstal your phone app?

:)

ElevenFlea277, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 10, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. how do you uninstal your phone app? - Similar Threads - uninstal phone app

2. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  3. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. How to update Your Phone app?

How to update Your Phone app?: I have Your Phone installed and have had problems updating messages. It doesn't refresh automatically on start, and when I hit refresh it sits there indefinitely trying to do so. If I shut it down and restart this usually fixes the problem, but I shouldn't have to do that....
  6. How do you delete messages in Phone App?

How do you delete messages in Phone App?: How do you delete messages in Phone App? Messages in Phone App * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Messages in Phone App...
  7. Cant Uninstal App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Uninstal App: Ok, I do apologize if this isn't allowed. But I can't find a soulution and I've been trying for days. And I'm at the end of my rope. Back story: I started having issues with my windows 10 store game "Forza Horizon 4" on glitches and it coming back saying low streaming...
  8. How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you get desktop notifications from Your Phone?: I've just gone about a test transition from Pushbullet, and I'm wondering how I get notifications on the PC for notifications on the phone. I can obviously see notifications if I launch the application, but they don't appear to be showing on in my Action Centre or whatever...
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a