Windows 10: How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?

Discus and support How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got Microsoft live wallpaper for a cool wallpaper but then I found something better and I want to uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syeda Fahmidah, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?

I got Microsoft live wallpaper for a cool wallpaper but then I found something better and I want to uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper now.

:)

Syeda Fahmidah, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Lauren_17 Win User

Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open the app. I have restarted my computer and that did not help either. The only way I am able to open up the app is if I uninstall and then reinstall the application. My PC and Drivers are all up to date. Any idea what could be causing this and how it can be resolved?

Lauren_17, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Microsoft Store Live Wallpaper not moving

I purchased the 3D Moon live wallpaper from the microsoft store and enabled it, however it's just a stationary background on my wallpaper that occasionally changes to a different stationary view. I have the latest version of windows 10 on a brand new laptop.

SMWalker86, Jan 25, 2023
  4. How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?

N8 live wallpaper

n8 is considered to be having the best hardware, live wallpaper is not such a big deal ,if it is not facing any problem in doing such all round stuffs xenon flash and all that so why not live wallpaper does live wallpaper consume more power and hardware
    than xenon flash so if it is flashing the xenon light so live wallpaper is what a big deal?

sarfaraz793, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?

1. How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper? - Similar Threads - uninstall Microsoft live

2. How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?: I got Microsoft live wallpaper for a cool wallpaper but then I found something better and I want to uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-microsoft-live-wallpaper/59f7d090-59c5-44d5-a068-429d445d117b
  3. How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper?: I got Microsoft live wallpaper for a cool wallpaper but then I found something better and I want to uninstall Microsoft live wallpaper now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-microsoft-live-wallpaper/59f7d090-59c5-44d5-a068-429d445d117b
  4. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  5. Lively Wallpaper

Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  6. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  7. Lively Wallpaper

Lively Wallpaper: Lively wallpaper is covering up my entire desktop and all the apps when I use a live wallpaper. It just started doing this suddenly, it worked just fine before but then when I went to change it it covers all the apps....
  8. Live Wallpapers ?! Hello?! Love you devs!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live Wallpapers ?! Hello?! Love you devs!: It's 2020 and the windows 10 OS that is the last Operation System of Microsoft Corporation still does not support Live Wallpapers! I mean how can it be hard to code and implement such feature for this OS ? Despite all of that bugs and issues that occurs every last build that...
  9. Live wallpaper

Live wallpaper: I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-wallpaper/1c3d35d2-e001-49ae-a439-08bf5b076d8d
  10. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369