Windows 10: How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working

Discus and support How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marlenep7, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Marlenep7 Win User

How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working

:)

Marlenep7, Jun 30, 2020

2. Printer not working

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

How have you connected the printer to your computer? Is it wired or wireless connection?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse, Touchpad and Printer drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps to uninstall Mouse and Printer drivers.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and Printer drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jun 30, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working

how can I uninstall Oki printer

I cannot print and I am trying to uninstall my printer but I cannot find it (this happened with the latest window 10 anniversary update). Any suggestion as how to uninstall my printer? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How do you uninstall the latest Windows 10 update as my printer is not working - Similar Threads - uninstall latest update

2. How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you actually uninstall a windows update?: i can't seem to uninstall an update i kept repeating the same process for over an hour and the updates still there after every restartthe update messing up my windows function i can't use the windows function and my taskbar is missing...
  3. How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you actually uninstall a windows update?: i can't seem to uninstall an update i kept repeating the same process for over an hour and the updates still there after every restartthe update messing up my windows function i can't use the windows function and my taskbar is missing...
  4. Printer stopped working with latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer stopped working with latest Windows update: I have an Epson 2650 that was working fine yesterday. Updated to the new Windows Update and the new update that rolled out afterward to evidently fix some other issues from the new update. Now the printer will not work at all. Have tried removing printer and readding,...
  5. Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer not working with Latest Windows Update: Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 build 19042 Feature update version 20H, Lenovo Laptop. Brother MFC J985DW. Tried the various out-of-band work arounds, none work and most won't install. This is ridiculous. HELP!! My printer is only 3 years old....
  6. How do you uninstall an update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you uninstall an update?: The most recent update (KB4552931) for Windows has been causing lots of issues for me mainly during gaming. I'm getting insane FPS drops which have become unbearable. My main issue is that whenever I try to uninstall the update, it somehow reappears and installs itself...
  7. How do I uninstall my printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall my printer?: I have a new printer so uninstalled old software and reinstalled the new. Printer wouldn't scan and I discovered that part of the old software remains. Tried to uninstall it a message comes up about driverpackageinstall site:answers.microsoft.com and says the administrator...
  8. Printer not working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer not working after latest Windows 10 update: After running a Window 10 update my Brother HL-4040CDN printer no longer prints. I checked with Brother and they said the issue is with the update. Can anyone provide a fix or workaround. Thanks...
  9. how do I uninstall the latest Microsoft Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I uninstall the latest Microsoft Update?: I installed the latest Microsoft Update yesterday and now 1)my system is extremely slow to open up 2)I cannot use the Start Button at all, it will not open 3)I cannot access Cortana, it will not allow me to type anything in the box. I want to uninstall the latest update. How...
  10. how do you uninstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    how do you uninstall windows 10: Have decided to uninstall windows 10 as can not fix the problems. Can you tell me the best way to do it bare in mind not very good with laptops and tech stuff. Thanks 12949