Windows 10: How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

Discus and support How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brean but with 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steven The Pro, Apr 29, 2023.

1. How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brean but with 2 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use all 3 at once can I somehow use 3 speakers at once?

:)

Steven The Pro, Apr 29, 2023
  2. SigmaEcho Win User

Is there a way to force mono audio to play in stereo and not through the center speaker?

Windows 10 now sends mono sound through the center channel. Is there a way to set it to go back to the old way of playing mono sources through the left and right stereo channels? I have the Logitech X-530 5.1 surround sound speakers, and when you use the
    headphone jack, it only converts the stereo channels, so anything playing in mono is now muted while using headphones.

My Soundblaster Audigy 2 zs pro has a headphone jack that will properly convert everything, but there is a serious bug with the Win10 drivers in that once you unplug, it breaks the 5.1 system, disabling all but the stereo channels.

SigmaEcho, Apr 29, 2023
  3. 3.5 jack to stereo

I have a new to me laptop with Win 10. I have always used the headphone jack to play music on my stereo system. It is not playing right. only playing to 2 speakers. cant control volume on stereo, ready to give up. please help

SusieHerring, Apr 29, 2023
  4. How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

Luna headset - stereo or mono?

Hi. I just can't understand if you can use the Luna as a stereo headset by purchasing two of those and pairing them like the 360 speaker (when it automatically knows to play in stereo if two speakers are paired to a phone).

Buckie---01, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

1. How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo... - Similar Threads - mono speakers different

2. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brand and one from tellur but with 3 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use...
  3. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brand and one from tellur but with 3 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use...
  4. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. From stereo to mono all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From stereo to mono all of a sudden: Hi,I have a kz zsn pro headphones that I've been using from months in my front audio port. No problem at all, but, all of a sudden, it turned from mono to stereo over the night.How can I fix this?...
  6. From stereo to mono all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From stereo to mono all of a sudden: Hi,I have a kz zsn pro headphones that I've been using from months in my front audio port. No problem at all, but, all of a sudden, it turned from mono to stereo over the night.How can I fix this?...
  7. From stereo to mono all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio

Pairing two Bluetooth speakers for stereo audio: Hello, I noticed that some Bluetooth speaker models can link together to make a stereo pair. I was wondering if there is any software that can link two speakers regardless of model. Thanks. 180380
  9. 2 sets of stereo speakers joined

2 sets of stereo speakers joined: Hello, I am using a Surface Go with Windows 10 Home x64 and I have a question, is there any way to make one set of quadraphonic speakers by joining 2 sets of stereo speakers? I just want to enhance my experience with Windows 10 1st speaker: Surface Go 2nd speaker: Sony TV,...
  10. Stereo/mono output per device

Stereo/mono output per device: I've got an old laptop with one damaged speaker that doesn't output any sound. I've found the mono audio setting in the accessibility settings, but that's system-wide. I want to be able to still get stereo audio from the headphone jack or HDMI, but I can't find anything in...