Windows 10: How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer?

Discus and support How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DANIEL L NEWHOUSE, Apr 11, 2021.

1. How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer?

How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer?

:)

DANIEL L NEWHOUSE, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2021
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 11, 2021
  4. How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer?

Windows Explorer View - change default

Hi,

In order for you to change the view of Windows Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Select the View Tab.
    • Click List.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer?

1. How do you view the machines attached to a pier to pier network from Windows Explorer? - Similar Threads - view machines attached

2. From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...: From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file located in OneDrive as attachment? Windows 11. Just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 home. "Documents" is located in OneDrive. I want to send a file via email as an attachment. Right-click reg edit to show all on...
  3. From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...: From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file located in OneDrive as attachment? Windows 11. Just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 home. "Documents" is located in OneDrive. I want to send a file via email as an attachment. Right-click reg edit to show all on...
  4. how the **** do you change the Windows "11" file Explorer Default view from "Details" to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the **** do you change the Windows "11" file Explorer Default view from "Details" to...: this was a feature on the last three versions of windows and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the default on WINDOWS 11 I KNOW HOW TO DO IT ON WINDOWS 10 IM LOOKING FOR HELP IN WINDOWS 11 NOT WINDOWS 10. i have thousands of files and i cannot navigate them...
  5. how the **** do you change the Windows "11" file Explorer Default view from "Details" to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how the **** do you change the Windows "11" file Explorer Default view from "Details" to...: this was a feature on the last three versions of windows and i cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the default on WINDOWS 11 I KNOW HOW TO DO IT ON WINDOWS 10 IM LOOKING FOR HELP IN WINDOWS 11 NOT WINDOWS 10. i have thousands of files and i cannot navigate them...
  6. how do you remove networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you remove networks: how do you remove networks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-networks/c552fc81-542f-44ee-baba-d909f1489beb
  7. Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...

Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...: Windows 10 attches all photos instead of one .How do I stop it ? You can see in the upper corner a folder you click and everything comes up . Please tell me how to fix this . I've seen other complaints about this but no solution . Thank You, Fordster...
  8. save explorer view in non-persistent machines

in Windows 10 Customization
    save explorer view in non-persistent machines: Hello, Is there any way that I could personalize the folder\file view in the explorer, eg: if I sort it with date, I need the same view the next time I logon. Ijaz Siddique...
  9. No longer see Network Attached Storage in Network View on Build 10049

No longer see Network Attached Storage in Network View on Build 10049: I can no longer see my Network Attached Storage in this build(10049) Enterprise. I have Network Discovery enabled and can get to the device by IP Address in a browser but am unable to map a drive to any share. Anyone else having these issues. I have Windows Credentials setup...
  10. Network machines missing in Explorer

Network machines missing in Explorer: I have 5 computers and 4 are running Windows 10. The machine I use as the main one I upgraded from Windows 7 ULT to Win 10 and have had little trouble but, my number 2 machine I added the insider preview 5 builds ago and since then, when trying to view all machines in...