Windows 10: How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging

Discus and support How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello support, Kindly help, I have been facing this issue for a long time now and it is slowing my laptop and its very annoying. A popup saying how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by System.out.print, Jul 2, 2019.

1. How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging

Hello support,

Kindly help, I have been facing this issue for a long time now and it is slowing my laptop and its very annoying. A popup saying how do you want to open this .0 file? keeps popping up every second, I have searched everywhere for the file and there is no file. I also noticed that it comes up only when my laptop is charging, I currently run a windows 10 operating system. I have installed several antivirus and have scanned my computer several times, all to no avail. Kindly help. The screenshot of the popup is attached.

Looking forward to solving this problem in earnest. Thank you.

How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging 2de4c316-03b8-43af-a18a-3401f5e0d3ac?upload=true.png

:)

System.out.print, Jul 2, 2019
  2. gordon99 Win User

Battery plugged in but not charging.

Hello Bree & Callender, This morning I fiddled around trying to get the charger to work in the boot process by pressing F2 and the waiting for 10 minutes or so before continuing to log on. The amount of battery charge was still 5% which it was prior to all that. I did this because it was a suggestion from Dell as a possible solution. I then considered updating the BIOS as this is another Dell suggestion to overcome the battery not charging problem.

I then had another look at the adapter to confirm its output which is 130 Watts. Anyway, after an hour or so seemingly getting nowhere I noticed that the battery signal to the left ot the keyboard had lit up. I immediiatly checked the battery icon on the screen and found it was now showing that it was charging and 1 hour 31 minutes to full charge. I decided to leave everything as it was for a couple of hours after which time it was showing 100% charge on the battery.

Later on however I noticed that, although still showing 100% charge, the battery “connected but not charging” message was back. Needless to say I am even more flummoxed. I read all the links you posted Bree and found them very interesting. Nevertheless I am now wondering why the chargeing process had burst into and then died again. Someone, somewhere knows what’s happening I am sure.

gordon99, Jul 2, 2019
  3. curt jugg Win User
    New battery not charging

I have an Acer Aspire V3-771 laptop (which is three and a half years old) with its original battery. As the battery is not holding the charge for as long as it used to I decided to replace it. I inserted he new battery, which already showed a charge of 60%, and let it run down to the point when the laptop turned itself off. However, when I tried to recharge the battery, the battery icon showed "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I contacted the supplier of the battery and they sent me a new one. This showed an initial charge of 93% so, in view of my problem with the previous battery, I decided to try and charge it up to full capacity before letting it run down. But as soon as I tried this the battery icon showed "93% available, plugged in, not charging". So I unplugged the charger and again let the battery run down until the computer turned itself off. I plugged the charger in again but then got "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I have no problem charging the old battery, so can anyone please suggest what the problem might be? I have tried taking out the battery and unplugging the charger and holding down the power button for 30 seconds, but this hasn't worked. Grateful for any advice.

curt jugg, Jul 2, 2019
  4. How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging

Battery not charging.

Thank you Andre but regret I have tried all you suggestions except the last one!

I have now noticed that on startup the battery icon shows charging with a bar running along the battery, Then a Notepad popup

comes up and the battery icon stops indicating! Presently trying to get rid of the popup!

David Balmford.

DavidBalmford, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging

1. How do you want to open this file popup when battery is charging - Similar Threads - open file popup

2. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup: Is there any way to permanently block the "How do you want to open this file?" popup.As an example, I double clicked just now to open a .psd Photoshop file and the popup appeared with Photoshop highlighted and the checkbox "Always use this app to open .psd files" unticked -...
  3. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup: Is there any way to permanently block the "How do you want to open this file?" popup.As an example, I double clicked just now to open a .psd Photoshop file and the popup appeared with Photoshop highlighted and the checkbox "Always use this app to open .psd files" unticked -...
  4. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do you want to open this file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you want to open this file?: every day at 8:00 PM i get a pop up how do you want to open this file? its very annoying how do i get it to stop showing up every day submitted by /u/JamesLPYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5q11h/how_do_you_want_to_open_this_file/
  6. How do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you want to open this file: Hello all, Earlier I installed WPS and then I uninstalled it later. But some of it's files are still in the PC which is very annoying. For better reference to the problem I am attaching the screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  7. "How do you want to open this file" popup appears at random.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "How do you want to open this file" popup appears at random.: On Windows 10, there's an annoying popup that appears at random asking how I want to open a file. It will present a list of programs, but when I select a program to open, the program says it cannot open the file. I've seen this thing appearing and it does so independently of...
  8. How do you want to open this file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you want to open this file?: Every time after booting my desktop, this "How do you want to open this file?" message appears. I have no clue, what kind of file this message talking about. Help me out.[IMG]...
  9. How do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you want to open this file: when i try to open .cfg file it asks me every time "How do you want to open this file", i set notepad and it don't save this app as the application in which it must to open. And whey i again try to open this .cfg file windows again asks me "How do you want to open this...
  10. Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus - 'How do you want to open this type of file?' System popup.: Whenever I use my laptop this popup appear how do you want to open this type of link (http). When I press google chrome it takes me to a website. This popup keeps reappearing every 10 minutes. How do you solve this problem.[ATTACH]...