Windows 10: "how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code

Discus and support "how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; got a free 1 dollar code from gameloft for playing a9, it gave me an offer for a 1 dollar pack too so i was going to buy it, for some reason it asks me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TurboThunder, Jun 25, 2019.

1. "how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code

got a free 1 dollar code from gameloft for playing a9, it gave me an offer for a 1 dollar pack too so i was going to buy it, for some reason it asks me to add another account to "pay the rest"? if i don't add another payment option it will not let me buy the pack, do i HAVE to add another payment option? and if so, will it be charged and how much?

"how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code bb1c21cf-1812-4005-838b-f2f9b6246c0b?upload=true.png

:)

TurboThunder, Jun 25, 2019

2. Xbox One - Redeem Code

Hello Frank,

We would like to know if you are referring to an Xbox prepaid code. If your prepaid code isn’t working, or if you see an error message or error code when you try to redeem it,
    we suggest that you follow the steps from this

link

Note: Prepaid codes cannot be used or activated if your Microsoft account is suspended or has a balance due. You must resolve all unpaid balances and account suspensions before you can use the prepaid code. To do so, see the following
    pages:

Please post back with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Melowin Mar, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Vijay_Verma, Jun 25, 2019
  4. José BM. Win User

"how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code

Free $25 Prepaid App Card Question

Hi sbrinck

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Regarding your issue, if you recevied that message about the prepaid code expiration.

I would suggest you to contact with the prepaid code provider.

When did you get that prepaid code?

Tell us if you could get a solution about please.

Have a nice day!

Jose BM.

José BM., Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

"how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code

1. "how do you want to pay the rest" when using prepaid code - Similar Threads - pay rest using

2. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  3. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  4. Windows 11 - Do you want to keep using this app & How do you want to open this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Do you want to keep using this app & How do you want to open this file: Every few weeks, "Do you want to keep using this app & How do you want to open this file" when opening files on my computers. This occurs across every Windows 11 computer I have at home 3 and every Windows 10 and 11 computer in my office. I've tried resetting the default...
  5. Windows 11 - Do you want to keep using this app & How do you want to open this file

Windows 11 - Do you want to keep using this app & How do you want to open this file: Every few weeks, "Do you want to keep using this app & How do you want to open this file" when opening files on my computers. This occurs across every Windows 11 computer I have at home 3 and every Windows 10 and 11 computer in my office. I've tried resetting the default...
  6. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???: Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows or anything that will let me scroll to the rest of my icons. How do I see and use the rest of the icons in a small screen?see...
  7. How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scroll to see the rest of your icons when using your small screen tablet???: Windows 11 pro. fully updated. On a large screen, I see all my icons. but on my small Surface Go 2, half of the icons are missing. there is no arrows or anything that will let me scroll to the rest of my icons. How do I see and use the rest of the icons in a small screen?see...
  8. New Browser Pays You for Use

in Browsers and Email
    New Browser Pays You for Use: This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the ad revenue. I'll give it a whirl for non-sensitive web browsing. Has anyone tried it? Gener8 Ads | Take control of the Ads...
  9. How do you want to use this disc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you want to use this disc?: Clicking on "Which one should I choose?" leads to nothing on the Microsoft website. So, what should I choose from these options? Like a USB flash drive? or With a CD/DVD player?...
  10. prepaid card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    prepaid card: Is the xbox one prepaid card also works in the microsoft store on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prepaid-card/a8fef99f-324a-40f0-a22b-c6b08c5c7b88"