Windows 10: how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs

Discus and support how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; does windows 11 affect my use of my windows 10 programs and does it prevent me from accessing my file folders created in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnHaylock, Nov 9, 2021.

1. how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs

does windows 11 affect my use of my windows 10 programs and does it prevent me from accessing my file folders created in windows 10

:)

JohnHaylock, Nov 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Nov 9, 2021
  4. how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs

1. how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs - Similar Threads - does installing affect

2. Windows 11 does not support the program I need to install .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not support the program I need to install .: Good day,I recently bought a new laptop that came with Windows 11 installed, but the program I need to install for my business does not work with Windows 11. How do I go about getting Windows 10 installed on my laptop? Thanks in advance...
  3. does upgrading to windows 10 affect my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does upgrading to windows 10 affect my files?: so i want to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 via media creation tool i select keep my personal files.i have a folder in D:\ drive wich i dont want to be deleted so does it delete my folder if i choose keep my personal files?...
  4. does upgrading to windows 10 affect my files?

does upgrading to windows 10 affect my files?: so i want to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 via media creation tool i select keep my personal files.i have a folder in D:\ drive wich i dont want to be deleted so does it delete my folder if i choose keep my personal files?...
  5. how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs

how does installing windows 11 affect my windows 10 programs: does windows 11 affect my use of my windows 10 programs and does it prevent me from accessing my file folders created in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-installing-windows-11-affect-my-windows/ca9a8d88-8db1-4b3c-9b44-b64966672355
  6. Does clean install Windows 10 affects performance on laptops?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does clean install Windows 10 affects performance on laptops?: Hello I want to clean install Windows 10 What I mean by clean install is installing it from a USB boot drive due to some issues, however, I'm concerned that if I do so, windows may install drivers which are not optimized for my laptop, and will my Windows activation go away?...
  7. Does resetting my PC affect my windows 10 digital license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does resetting my PC affect my windows 10 digital license.: I have a laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10. I want to reset my laptop due to a problem that wont go away and after trying other solutions on the internet the only solution left was to reset it.(ASUS Support Device notification wanting me to restart all the time)....
  8. How does windows hello affect computer sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How does windows hello affect computer sleep: Hi, I generally set my computer to turn off display after a short time, for example 5 minutes, but to sleep at a later time, say, 20 minutes, to let maintenence and background tasks finish. Windows hello, however, causes me to need to log in every time the screen turns...
  9. how does indexing affect searches in win 10?

in Cortana
    how does indexing affect searches in win 10?: how does indexing affect searches in win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-indexing-affect-searches-in-win-10/5899b53e-cdb8-47d8-976e-0eb91cb0a6ce"
  10. how does upgrading to windows 10 build 10240 affect my activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how does upgrading to windows 10 build 10240 affect my activation: i am going to use a product key for pro found here --> Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO File - Windows 10 Forums will that have an impact on my copy of windows, will it turn my genuine windows 8.1 copy into a not genuine windows 10 if i use that product key? 8552