Windows 10: How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...

Discus and support How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech MX master 3 mouse and when I pair it to the Windows PC using Bluetooth I immediately received a notification recommending download of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gutsyco, Dec 5, 2022.

1. gutsyco Win User

How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...

I have a Logitech MX master 3 mouse and when I pair it to the Windows PC using Bluetooth I immediately received a notification recommending download of Logitech Options+ software. As a Bluetooth software developer, I am curious how is this possible? How can a mouse vendor show notification on the Windows PC?

:)

gutsyco, Dec 5, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 5, 2022
  4. velis Win User

How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...

How to get rid of Logitech Options software recommendation dialog?

I'm the administrative user on my Windows 10 computer. My wife is a strandard user.

ONLY my wife is getting this annoying nagware dialog about how wonderful it would be to install Logitech Options software. Naturally I don't want to install the suggested software.

The dialog looks like this:

How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I... uexCY.png

I have searched up & down in task manager, but can't seem to find what process is responsible for displaying this dialog. I'm guessing it must be some kind of custom notification Windows 10 is so fond of.

Regardless, how do I get rid of this nagware?

Edit (solution): I removed windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll

velis, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I... - Similar Threads - does Logtiech Options+

2. How to remove the "recommended for you" options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the "recommended for you" options: HI, I'm trying to remove the "recommended for you" options that pop up when you click in the search bar, after clicking the start button. Note, I don't mean the 'recommended' section that appears under the pinned apps, but "recommended for you" that pops up when you click in...
  3. How to pin program to taskbar when option is not shown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pin program to taskbar when option is not shown?: I need help to pin a program to taskbar. It was working before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-program-to-taskbar-when-option-is-not/54f4fc8f-dd5f-40c0-94d2-90e70d2b2e72
  4. How to pin program to taskbar when option is not shown?

How to pin program to taskbar when option is not shown?: I need help to pin a program to taskbar. It was working before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-program-to-taskbar-when-option-is-not/54f4fc8f-dd5f-40c0-94d2-90e70d2b2e72
  5. How to pin program to taskbar when option is not shown?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...: I have a Logitech MX master 3 mouse and when I pair it to the Windows PC using Bluetooth I immediately received a notification recommending download of Logitech Options+ software. As a Bluetooth software developer, I am curious how is this possible? How can a mouse vendor...
  7. How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...

How does Logtiech Options+ software install recommendation notification is shown when I...: I have a Logitech MX master 3 mouse and when I pair it to the Windows PC using Bluetooth I immediately received a notification recommending download of Logitech Options+ software. As a Bluetooth software developer, I am curious how is this possible? How can a mouse vendor...
  8. Recommendations on formatting software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations on formatting software?: I have a HDD that is stuck in RAW and the built in windows format is unable to do it in right-click, disk management and command prompt. I saw a video recommending I use a third-party software to fix the issue, any recommendations? submitted by /u/Fahzi_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Recommendation Editing Software

Recommendation Editing Software: I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has...
  10. Recommendations on Cloning Software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommendations on Cloning Software: Hello, I am a Mac person, but trying to learn more about supporting Windows. I am looking for recommendations on finding good cloning software for PCs. On Mac, we have CCC which is a dream to use! Also, I am looking for a solution that is stable, idiot-proof, and...