Windows 10: How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

Discus and support How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How does Microsoft's get any messages?-You see there is problem that my store needed a update or something and KEEP asking, sending feedback, and left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by purple nurple HI, Dec 8, 2022.

1. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

How does Microsoft's get any messages?-You see there is problem that my store needed a update or something and KEEP asking, sending feedback, and left number to call still nothing....So my question is this "If the Microsoft store can't update my installed application or repair or even reset How can it be done? I have tried sfc and DISM nothing helps?s

:)

purple nurple HI, Dec 8, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 8, 2022
  4. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

1. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up? - Similar Threads - does Microsoft's Store

2. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  3. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  4. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????: I've been trying to update one of my games, but it loads for a few seconds then closes. There is no error message, it just closes. I put it in safe mod and exited safe mode, in which I restarted two times, but nothing :The Windows version is 21H2 OS Build 220000. 1880please...
  6. Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????: I've been trying to update one of my games, but it loads for a few seconds then closes. There is no error message, it just closes. I put it in safe mod and exited safe mode, in which I restarted two times, but nothing :The Windows version is 21H2 OS Build 220000. 1880please...
  7. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?: How does Microsoft's get any messages?-You see there is problem that my store needed a update or something and KEEP asking, sending feedback, and left number to call still nothing....So my question is this "If the Microsoft store can't update my installed application or...
  8. How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does Microsoft's Store keep-backed up?: How does Microsoft's get any messages?-You see there is problem that my store needed a update or something and KEEP asking, sending feedback, and left number to call still nothing....So my question is this "If the Microsoft store can't update my installed application or...
  9. Restore backed up microsoft store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore backed up microsoft store games.: Hi, I have seen that games from the windows store can be backed up to an external hard drive, but i can't find anywhere that says how to restore them. Can somebody help?...
  10. How many back ups does Microsoft have

in Windows 10 Support
    How many back ups does Microsoft have: I wonder now with this new Windows 10 free offer how secure MS servers will be ? Since all computers that upgrade will have their hardware register with MS servers you know hackers are going to try to break in and disorder their system . Can you imagine a few years from now...