Windows 10: How does on set margins in Word Pad?

Discus and support How does on set margins in Word Pad? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think 6th question explains itself. Word Wrap and Font are available, so why can't margins be set?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandyMorgan-1, Jul 17, 2018.

1. How does on set margins in Word Pad?

I think 6th question explains itself. Word Wrap and Font are available, so why can't margins be set?

:)

SandyMorgan-1, Jul 17, 2018

2. Word Pad help: can let me adjust the left margin

OK...I want to use Wordpad. Started by wanting to shift the left margin. Nothing I can find will let me adjust the left margin. Went to help and it sent me to a centralized "support" site and has almost NO reference to Wordpad.

Where can I find help for Wordpad. Problem I have now is that I cannot move the left margin. But what I want, is some SUPPORT. Come on Microsoft

Original Title: Word Pad help

Jim Birckhead, Jul 17, 2018
  3. BruMadd Win User
    Note Pad margin

why does the Note Pad margin always begin at extreme left of page and how can I adjust that? I've already in page setup moved the margin measurements several times but the cursor always starts extreme left on page view - not good!

BruMadd, Jul 17, 2018
  4. IndayJing Win User

How does on set margins in Word Pad?

Short cut in changing Word Pad default to Word in Windows 10

Unaware of what the cause was, I get a Word Pad default every time I try to open my Word file.

Here is a few simple steps I did:

Right Click on Word Pad

Setting

Properties

General

Click om Word Pad and change to Word (Icon appears)

IndayJing, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

How does on set margins in Word Pad?

1. How does on set margins in Word Pad? - Similar Threads - does set margins

2. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  3. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  4. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to set margins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set margins: how to set margins with write.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-margins/aa8f05e2-a6dd-4b01-a5ef-bf9d3c575f4e
  6. how to set margins

how to set margins: how to set margins with write.exe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-margins/aa8f05e2-a6dd-4b01-a5ef-bf9d3c575f4e
  7. Word Pad

Word Pad: As I type documents in WordPad, the last document I typed goes into current documents and the last one disappears I suppose into previous. How can I find previous WordPad documents that I have typed from say last year?...
  8. Word Pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Pad: I am 77 years of age and have been using a computer for MANY years and I have NEVER had more difficulty than using your new WordPad!!!! It is in control and could not even find out how to removed the date at the bottom of the document, etc. I receive Grace Mail from my...
  9. Word pad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word pad: Everytime I press a key on word pad app I delete previous typed words. how do I make it stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad/417e13bd-1c84-4b2a-be54-b456252126c5
  10. Word Pad settings

Word Pad settings: Having problems in the middle of typing a document - it has a automatically gone into double spacing and I cannot correct it to single spacing, any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help with wordpad in windows 10 MARGINS

2. help with wordpad in windows 10 set margins

3. how to set margins in word pad

4. edit ruler settings in wordpad,
  5. how to set up margins on wordpad in windows 10 before starting,
  6. wordpad change margins,
  7. help with wordpad in windows 10 where is margin set up,
  8. how to change margins in wordpad,
  9. word pad has no margin,
  10. how to change ruler settings in wordpad,
  11. HOW TO CHANGE MARGINS IN MS 10 WORD PAD,