Windows 10: How does One Drive work?

Discus and support How does One Drive work? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How does One Drive work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-one-drive-work/01f09d36-8bd3-4b07-b5e5-43ea38a32f05" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarlZedell, Sep 21, 2019.

1. How does One Drive work?

How does One Drive work?

:)

KarlZedell, Sep 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 21, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 21, 2019
  4. How does One Drive work?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

How does One Drive work?

1. How does One Drive work? - Similar Threads - does Drive

2. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  3. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  4. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  5. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  6. C drive does not show when running Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive does not show when running Ubuntu: I am trying to recover unuploaded OneDrive documents from a Dell Optiplex 7780 running Windows 11 that I got locked out of. I assume there should be a folder on the C drive where the un-uploaded documents would be stored. My plan was to use an Ubuntu bootable USB to access...
  7. C drive does not show when running Ubuntu

C drive does not show when running Ubuntu: I am trying to recover unuploaded OneDrive documents from a Dell Optiplex 7780 running Windows 11 that I got locked out of. I assume there should be a folder on the C drive where the un-uploaded documents would be stored. My plan was to use an Ubuntu bootable USB to access...
  8. “A device which does not exist was specified” on entire drive at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “A device which does not exist was specified” on entire drive at random times: After no solution from the official tehnical team, I came here. I have 2 windows installs, the old one which got corrupted, and this one. I encounter this error on a personal files partition and all the permission fixing modifying works only temporarly until it breaks again....
  9. “A device which does not exist was specified” on entire drive at random times

“A device which does not exist was specified” on entire drive at random times: After no solution from the official tehnical team, I came here. I have 2 windows installs, the old one which got corrupted, and this one. I encounter this error on a personal files partition and all the permission fixing modifying works only temporarly until it breaks again....
  10. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....