Windows 10: How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player...

Discus and support How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an old version of Call of Duty 2 made around 2005-2006. It worked great before I upgraded to windows 10, but after installing Call of duty 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph421, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Joseph421 Win User

How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player...

I have an old version of Call of Duty 2 made around 2005-2006. It worked great before I upgraded to windows 10, but after installing Call of duty 2 game of the year addition the single player won't open at all. I tried running the single player in administrator mode and had it on compatibility mode ,but nothing worked. The game is disk based with 6 disks for the entire game. Any suggestions?

:)

Joseph421, Apr 12, 2020
  2. T G Wells Win User

call of duty game of the year

I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any suggestion ? Thanks

T G Wells, Apr 12, 2020
  3. EarlySkyz Win User
    Call of Duty 2 Collector's Edition Single Player will not start

I got the Collector's Edition of Call of Duty 2 for PC. I installed the game on my Windows 8.1 Pro using the 6 discs it requires. once it was finished, It asked if I want to install Direct on my computer. I already have the latest version of Direct, which
    is higher than the version it asked to install. So I clicked no.

It finished everything, and I wanted to play Single Player. It says to please login with Administrator settings and try again. So I clicked on, "Run as administrator".

Nothing happens. I tired Multiplayer and it works well. But I wanted to play Single Player. Is there anyway to fix the problem?

EarlySkyz, Apr 12, 2020
  4. How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player...

Unable to play Call of Duty single player since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1.

Thanks for your reply It is just single player in Call of Duty that I have this problem with I do not use Xbox Of course Call of Duty 2 will not install and says that it has compatability issues with Windows 10

RichardTREECE, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player...

1. How does one make an old version of Call of Duty 2 Game of the year addition single player... - Similar Threads - does old version

2. Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications: Hi good evening, I have a problem that the Call of Duty 2 installation does not load and it appears "removing applications" on the screen on windows 10, how should I fix it?...
  3. Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty 2 Removing Applications: Hi good evening, I have a problem that the Call of Duty 2 installation does not load and it appears "removing applications" on the screen on windows 10, how should I fix it?...
  4. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  5. Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk

Call of Duty games on steam are a security risk: Hi,Since you guys own the Call of Duty IP now, I just wanted to bring attention to the RCE found in them, especially Black Ops II which had its servers taken over.MW2, MW3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 1 have unpatched RCE that allow the...
  6. call of duty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  7. call of duty

call of duty: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor i am trying to run black ops cold war and it was working fine until now. outta nowhere it will randomly shut down while I'm...
  8. Call of Duty 2 NOcd patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 NOcd patch: I went to Megagames and they didnt have the NOcd patch, only the latest 1.3. I installed it but it doesnt play.I went to Bame Burn World, and downloaded the only Nocd patch and I am getting a response from my virus protection Trend Micro and it blocks and deletes it due to...
  9. Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty 2 Single Player not starting: I recently bought a CD copy of COD2 from goodwill and installed it on my Windows 10 computer. After install, I tried to run the single player, but once I clicked the Desktop shortcut, nothing would happen. No error message, just a UAC prompt. Multiplayer works just fine with...
  10. call of duty game of the year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    call of duty game of the year: I have call of duty game of the year on c/d. I can get the multiplayer to work on this windows 10 but not the single player. I have tried patches and updates.nothing works. I got other old games like halo, spiderman the movie game . Patched them and they work fine. Any...