Windows 10: how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS?

Discus and support how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can I set up 3 monitors in MSFS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kittyhawk23, Aug 27, 2020.

1. how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS?

how can I set up 3 monitors in MSFS?

:)

kittyhawk23, Aug 27, 2020

2. how to set resolution on multiple monitor display

I have multiple monitors and had difficulty in setting resolution to be the same when I am in extended view. what is the sequence of steps to accomplish this in Windows 10

ObyoneKanobe, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Setting a PC w/ multiple user accts. to use certain monitors

Hi James,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• Are you trying to set up this other user account on only one monitor but with a different set of mouse and keyboard?
    • Are going to be using the same CPU on these four monitors?
    If the above questions are true, the setup that you currently have is not possible. You would be needing to use a third party software and external additional hardware to separate the keyboard and the mouse.

You can read about KVM switch and setting up multiple users with

KVM switch

For a thorough assistance regarding your concern, we suggest that you also post this concern through our Technet Forums, visit this

link

For more information about multiple user setup, visit this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 27, 2020
  4. how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS?

Setting a PC w/ multiple user accts. to use certain monitors

Hi James,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• Are you trying to set up this other user account on only one monitor but with a different set of mouse and keyboard?
    • Are going to be using the same CPU on these four monitors?
    If the above questions are true, the setup that you currently have is not possible. You would be needing to use a third party software and external additional hardware to separate the keyboard and the mouse.

You can read about KVM switch and setting up multiple users with

KVM switch

For a thorough assistance regarding your concern, we suggest that you also post this concern through our Technet Forums, visit this

link

For more information about multiple user setup, visit this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

• They will be using the same mouse and keyboard on the same PC.
    • The only difference is when one user logs on it will use only 1 of the 4 monitors and when the other user logs on it will use 3 or all of the monitors what ever they choose

JamesSalisbury01, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS?

1. how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS? - Similar Threads - does set multiple

2. Multiple Set ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Set ups: I am trying to set up Muiltiple laptops for a client, with windows 11 intrusive way to set up a new pc instead of creating a local account, can I create the one account for the PC set up a local account as admin then delete the account I set the computer up with ?...
  3. Setting up multiple monitors on different graphics adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up multiple monitors on different graphics adapters: My Windows 10 PC has an Intel HD 4600 graphics co-processor with dual DisplayPort outputs, but DisplayPort #2 is not working. I believe it is a hardware problem. So I have added a NVIDIA GeForce 210 graphics card for the second display.Display Manager / Display Adapters shows...
  4. Does "Multiple display setting" change according to external monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does "Multiple display setting" change according to external monitor?: Hi I have a external TV connected to my PC and have the 'multiple display' setting on my PC configured to my needs (To Duplicate, Resolution etc), will replacing the TV to a completely different make/model with lower specs change the multiple display setting automatically...
  5. New monitor for MSFS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New monitor for MSFS: Hi, I am trying to choose a new monitor for my new computer mainly to fly with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. This is a "game" where we usually get around 30 to 60 fps depending on the hardware. Mine is quite good so I believe it won't be a big problem to get those 30...
  6. New monitor for MSFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New monitor for MSFS: Hi, I am trying to choose a new monitor for my new computer mainly to fly with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. This is a "game" where we usually get around 30 to 60 fps depending on the hardware. Mine is quite good so I believe it won't be a big problem to get those 30...
  7. setting multiple touch monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting multiple touch monitors: My question is. Why has Microsoft moved or removed the option to calibrate touch to a non primary monitor? I have two touch monitors. secondary is turned like a tablet, and only the primary can be used for touch. I once had it set up, but it has reverted back and can no...
  8. msfs settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msfs settings: i'm dong the first solo in msfs and I noticed that the aircraft is difficult to manage when I checked the settings everything was set to hard. also while doing the training It never displayed how to set up the aircraft to hold altitude or speed is this suppose to be a secret?...
  9. Setting up multiple monitors

Setting up multiple monitors: Hello, can anyone help me to set up multiple monitors. I got the dual adapter and am able to see two screens, but I want them extended. When I hit the extend button from Windows key+P, nothing happens. When I detect monitors from settings it says its not finding one to...
  10. how to set resolution on multiple monitor display

how to set resolution on multiple monitor display: I have multiple monitors and had difficulty in setting resolution to be the same when I am in extended view. what is the sequence of steps to accomplish this in Windows 10...