Windows 10: How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

Discus and support How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brenda Fleming1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from the left side to the upper right corner of the Chrome browser yes, I have the latest Chrome version - [Version 122.0.6261.95 Official Build 64-bit]. My laptop is the Surface Pro 3 that I purchased a few years ago.The constant popping up of that mini-window is interfering with my work flow. This will happen no matte

:)

Brenda Fleming1, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Edwin Win User

HELP-- Stop Taskbar Popping up.

Only other thing I can suggest is turning off notifications on certain programs, or,
    if you want to get drastic, you could Ctrl+Shift+Right Click on the Taskbar and 'Exit Explorer', as long as the games/apps will continue running with Explorer shut down!

How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the... 103976d1485972481t-help-stop-taskbar-popping-up-000036.png

Edwin, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Is there a way to stop all the "Download Windows 10" pop ups that show up all day long? Along with the ad and the "click space" to download there should be a box to check.

<Original title: Stopping Windows 10 pop ups>

I have several devices at work and home running Windows 7 and I have no plans to EVER install Windows 10. I'm done with new operating systems. The problems on this forum are one of the reasons I'm done with new systems.

Question: Is there a way to stop all the "Download Windows 10" pop ups that show up all day long? Along with the ad and the "click space" to download there should be a box to check for "don't show me this again". Any suggestions or am I just stuck with
    the pop ups?

creekman1980, Mar 4, 2024
  4. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

windows live messenger and nokia n97 mini

I can confirm this version of WLM works on my N97 mini. But, only after I removed all groups in my contact list. As long as I had groups in my contact list, the application would hang at 95% during first connect at step 3/3 "downloading contacts". After
    removal of the groups, the app works fine. :smileywink:

petrovski---01, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

1. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the... - Similar Threads - does stop download

2. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...
  3. How to Stop Touch Keyboard from Popping Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Stop Touch Keyboard from Popping Up: My device is an Asus Flip laptop with Windows 11 installed. Yesterday, I already configured the settings for the touch keyboard, and throughout the day, it didn't show up or bother me. However, today there was a Windows update, and after I updated, the touch keyboard started...
  4. How to Stop Touch Keyboard from Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stop Touch Keyboard from Popping Up: My device is an Asus Flip laptop with Windows 11 installed. Yesterday, I already configured the settings for the touch keyboard, and throughout the day, it didn't show up or bother me. However, today there was a Windows update, and after I updated, the touch keyboard started...
  5. Freeing up space in One Drive - how long does it take

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freeing up space in One Drive - how long does it take: I have all of my old laptop files on One Drive and just realized that One Drive had them synched to my new laptop including some huge videos i had taken on my phone and Yi camera. I right mouse clicked on the old laptop folder in the One Drive section and selected Free Up...
  6. does anyone know how to stop an update from continually downloading and installing when it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    does anyone know how to stop an update from continually downloading and installing when it...: how do I stop this app/update FROM CONTINUALLY TRYING TO INSTALL AND WASTING TIMW AND DATA....Android - Net - 3/30/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-stop-an-update-from/257ee1a1-720e-4342-abf9-aba9664e987c
  7. how to stop pop up in windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to stop pop up in windows?: pop ups on bottom left of screen are driving me nuts. even rude pop ups -I have a completely new system from HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-in-windows/c3a15c5f-27fb-42e2-8a93-5bc2374ef43e
  8. Crotana pop up continuously

in Cortana
    Crotana pop up continuously: In my laptop crotana pop up continuously without pressing any key. I have reset the windows also then also this problem is not resolved. It continuously distract while working. Any solution?...
  9. Stop Cortana From Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Cortana From Popping Up: Cortana continually pops up when I'm using the track pad on my Lenovo Ideapad. I usually use one finger to move the cursor and a second finger to click the left button. When I click Cortana pops up and the click does not execute. Then I have to click away to get Cortana to go...
  10. Stop Cortana from popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Cortana from popping up: Cortana constantly pops up without being prompted. Even when I just want to click on an app in the taskbar to bring it into focus. My habit of browsing is to use one finger to move the mouse on the touchpad and one finger resting on the left click button. I've gone into my...