Windows 10: How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update?

Discus and support How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really want WSL2 for Docker reasons. lol submitted by /u/klonkadonk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/klonkadonk, Jul 11, 2020.

1. How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update?

/u/klonkadonk, Jul 11, 2020
  2. derricm13 Win User

How to block receiving sms HTC One M8

Wondering if there's a way to block sms messages from being sent to my phone. I've contacted at&t already, and there was no straight forward way on their end (based on my unlimited plan). I also reached out to HTC to see if they have any suggestions. I'm
    not sure if it's a phone or software thing, but it looked like nokia phones had a block setting option at one point, at least. I've tried changing the SMS center number, but I can still receive texts (just not send them), and at&t does has a pay option to
    set up a block list, which I want to avoid.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

derricm13, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Windows 2004 update from effects of regedit or scripts?

IMO, no.

I would suggest reading the list of Known Issues.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...indows-10-2004

There is also a currently running thread here on Windows 10 2004 issues -

Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

Additionally, there has also been a change in how Microsoft handles attempted forced installs of the ISO on a system that has a block.

I was able to force install it in early June, and I tested it for a couple days before rolling back to 1909.

It will now stop the install, tell you your PC is not ready, and gracefully exit the installer.

So that's a "tell".

OldNavyGuy, Jul 11, 2020
  4. How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update?

How to disable USSD codes on Windows Phone 8

There is no way to disable that How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update? :(

I don't get the operator confirmation, so I cannot recreate the issue on my phone. I can recommend two suggestions.

• Speak to the operator. Tell them that you do not wish to receive these alerts. Perhaps, they can disable them on their side.
    • 625 does allow you to block phone numbers. May be you can add the information sender - your operator - to the block list. That way, you don't receive any information from them.

Jay_answers, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update?

1. How does one tell which issues are blocking them from receiving the 2004 update? - Similar Threads - does tell issues

2. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  3. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  4. How does one report an update issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How does one report an update issue?: Hi Microsoft "techies" - I wish to report a SEVERE issue when applying optional update KB5003690When applied it effectively forces the desktop computer display to 640x360 - it then being impossible toreturn to the monitor's standard of 1280x1024This is ifuriating as the...
  5. How long does it take to update from 1909 to 2004 on an HDD?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long does it take to update from 1909 to 2004 on an HDD?: Hello, I have Windows 10 set to delay feature updates a year so they can work all the kinks out. my current build version is 18363.1556 and I use Windows 10 Pro. Excluding the time it takes to install, what is the downtime (as in the time I can't access my computer whilte its...
  6. block windows update 2004

block windows update 2004: How to make certain that update 2004 is not installed automatically on this pc? I wish to continue with automatic cumulative and other updates but to block 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-windows-update-2004/175b7a1a-465e-4c50-b594-1992532ac14d
  7. Update 2004 blocks

Update 2004 blocks: It's stuck at 90% since 13 it's 22 ehat i need to do for this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-2004-blocks/e9291ed6-930e-4a41-ba68-fe82d3f39474
  8. How to tell Windows which desktop folder is the "right" one, the one it shows as the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to tell Windows which desktop folder is the "right" one, the one it shows as the desktop?: I seem to have at least three desktop folders: public, "private" me as the user, and Onedrive's folder. Several months ago I noticed that the items I dragged to the desktop didn't appear "on the screen", i. e. on the desktop that was part of the Window's UI. Instead I found...
  9. I can't receive 2004 update

I can't receive 2004 update: I have manually checked for updates and tried the Update Assistant, but i still can't receive the 2004 update From 1909 18363.836 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-2004-update/494e916d-bbe9-4f0d-9eeb-2accfd143ab3
  10. Win10 download includes which recent updates? How to tell.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 download includes which recent updates? How to tell.: How can I find out how up to date a Win10 image downloaded using the MediaCreationTool is before downloading it- whether it includes the update KB3200970 (Nov8) for instance? I would like to avoid downloading a new image if it doesn't include the latest cumulative update...