Windows 10: How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off?

Discus and support How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by straight2019, Jul 2, 2019.

1. How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off?

How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off?

:)

straight2019, Jul 2, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

AMD Named a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality

AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that it has received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2017 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), naming it a "Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality". The CEI is a benchmarking tool that rates corporate equality policies and practices for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) employees including equal employment opportunity policies, non-discrimination protections, and benefits.

"At AMD we believe that creating an inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to bring their diverse set of perspectives to the table each day is the key to bringing out the best, most innovative ideas," said Ruth Cotter, chief human resources officer and senior vice president of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations at AMD. "We are proud of the progress we have made to achieve our CEI score and to be named alongside other leading companies as we collectively pursue equality for everyone in the workplace."

How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off? ba80986feb5e_thm.jpg

"Achieving a score of 100 on the CEI was one of the first goals we set when we formed the AMD Pride employee resource group. We knew it was important to continue fostering a positive, safe, and inclusive work environment and culture that accepts everyone, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and celebrates those differences. We have come a long way, but we know there is always more work to do. We are excited to continue working to make sure that everyone is able to bring their whole self to work every day," said Steven Guzzo, co-chair of the Pride LGBT and Allies employee resource group at AMD.

The Human Rights Campaign is the largest U.S. national civil rights organization working to achieve equality for LGBT people through education and encouraging the adoption of LGBT-inclusive policies and practices.

Some of AMD's programs and initiatives for LGBT employees include:
    • Equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination policies that cover all facets of diversity, including sexual orientation, gender, and gender identity;
    • Employee Resource Groups such as the Pride LGBT and Allies group;
    • Health coverage for all U.S.-based employees that includes full benefits for domestic partners and comprehensive coverage for transgender employees;
    • Member of the Business Coalition for Equality, a group of U.S. corporations that support the Equality Act.

btarunr, Jul 2, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off? - Similar Threads - does turn lgbt

2. how do I get MSN propaganda off my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get MSN propaganda off my computer?: How do I get MSN propaganda off my computer.It is too anti British for my liking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-msn-propaganda-off-my-computer/5e9649df-8cd8-4aa4-9f9d-ff080079e716
  3. Laptop not turning on. It does turn on but then switches off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not turning on. It does turn on but then switches off: Hey, my laptop, it's a Evolve 3 Model Maestro EBook11 and it is unusually not turning on. It turns on and shows the Evolve Logo and then it turns off. Then blinks on again and off. The battery is Li-ion rechargeable battery and it doesn't allow it to be dismantled. I'm not...
  4. PLEASE Does anyone know how to turn this off????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE Does anyone know how to turn this off????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ben9096 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7cvb4/please_does_anyone_know_how_to_turn_this_off/
  5. Does anyone know how to turn this thing off??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to turn this thing off??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BreadCrustador [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmht79/does_anyone_know_how_to_turn_this_thing_off/
  6. LGBT lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LGBT lockscreen: I have six kids ages 11 and under. Every time my wife and I leave the computer, we lock the computer. Tonight, when I went to unlock the computer, the Microsoft screensaver included LGBT information on the lock screen, inviting the user to click and learn more. I use a lock...
  7. How to turn off One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off One Drive?: I run Windows 10 and have some compatibility issues. I think I should turn off One Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-one-drive/4c0d8d48-9504-4a26-b3d0-bbe9bfd6de40"
  8. Turning One Drive Off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning One Drive Off: How do I turn OneDrive off? When I download things onto my computer I want them on this PC not on One Drive. A whole bunch of things are stuck in "sync pending" and I don't understand where they are syncing to or why. I need them on this PC, they're not avalible for whatever...
  9. Monitor does not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor does not turn off: Monitor is set to go black in 20 minutes, It does not turn off. I am aware that others have the same problem. Is there a solution for this? 17496
  10. How do you turn off One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you turn off One Drive: How do you turn off One Drive? 19350