Windows 10: How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

Discus and support How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary Jones4, Jan 24, 2024.

1. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal photos.One day I installed OneDrive because Windows said it needed it to finish setting up my PC. OneDrive said I did not back up anything and scanned all my files for their sizes and said I was ready to back up. Can I just clarify some things. When OneDrive scans files, does it do so when it collects my files to be uploadedas i described above or does it scan it as it uploads to OneDrive. And when I say scan, I meant scanned for abuse materiel. Let

:)

Gary Jones4, Jan 24, 2024
Thema:

How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

1. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question - Similar Threads - does OneDrive scan

2. How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does OneDrive scan files when uploading folders? Privacy Question: Good day Community So I have a major privacy concern.I have not uploaded anything to OneDrive due to Privacy reasons regarding my very personal photos.One day I installed OneDrive because Windows said it needed it to finish setting up my PC. OneDrive said I did not back up...
  3. Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder

Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder: If I upload a photo from "pictures" using Onedrive.live website that photo file now also appears on the Onedrive folder on my PC. So does that mean it duplicates it on my PC. It is still in the original folder in "pictures". I was looking to see if I could use Onedrive to...
  4. Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder: If I upload a photo from "pictures" using Onedrive.live website that photo file now also appears on the Onedrive folder on my PC. So does that mean it duplicates it on my PC. It is still in the original folder in "pictures". I was looking to see if I could use Onedrive to...
  5. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  6. default folder when uploading files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    default folder when uploading files: When i upload files online the open file window shows the last folder i uploaded from. Is there any way to change it so it shows a specific folder by default? submitted by /u/daanish_025 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?

How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?: I have a folder with 95k files 35Gb which I tried to upload earlier today. It took all day to upload half of it, then it froze. I want to upload the rest, but I'm afraid it might overwrite the ones already there and waste more time. How do I make sure it only uploads the...
  8. how to stop onedrive uploading specific folder?

how to stop onedrive uploading specific folder?: Hi, i would like to stop onedrive from uploading my temp picture folder and filling it up and giving me "ALMOST FULL, GIVE ME MONEY" message all the time. I would just uninstall it but getting all my stuff back will be just as much trouble. Really do enjoy these user friendly...
  9. OneDrive Files and Folders – Question

OneDrive Files and Folders – Question: OneDrive Files and Folders – Question How do I access my older Document files and folders from the OneDrive cloud? Thanks, Jerry 9/9/19 140212
  10. OneDrive Files and Folders – Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OneDrive Files and Folders – Question: OneDrive Files and Folders – Question How do I access my older Document files and folders from the OneDrive cloud? Thanks, Jerry 9/9/19 140212