Windows 10: How does the device status work?

Discus and support How does the device status work? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; to specify, its for my graphics card. What should i watch out for? Graphics card: AMD RX 470[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NIGHTMAERZ, Feb 24, 2019.

1. How does the device status work?

to specify, its for my graphics card. What should i watch out for? Graphics card: AMD RX 470 How does the device status work? 32ee76e2-8552-486f-93f3-9be0518ba08c?upload=true.jpg

:)

NIGHTMAERZ, Feb 24, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 24, 2019
  4. How does the device status work?

"To use this app, you'll need a device with more features."

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information. We apologize for the delay in response,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check for status.

• Power down the device.
    • Remove the battery.
    • Insert the battery after some time.
    • Restart the device and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

How does the device status work?

1. How does the device status work? - Similar Threads - does device status

2. Trouble with devices in status "Deleting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with devices in status "Deleting": HelloI have trouble in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 all updates are installedI see two devices in status "Deleting device" but reboot and any manipulation can`t delete themPlease advice what to do?Because I can`t connect new devices, such as Bluetooth mouse....
  3. Trouble with devices in status "Deleting"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with devices in status "Deleting": HelloI have trouble in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 all updates are installedI see two devices in status "Deleting device" but reboot and any manipulation can`t delete themPlease advice what to do?Because I can`t connect new devices, such as Bluetooth mouse....
  4. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  5. Device status .xml?

Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  6. USB device does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device does not work.: Hi. I have a problem with my Imation 8GB usb drive. I was copying some files to it and it suddenly stopped working. I tried troubleshooting but it didn't work. I also tried updating the driver but it did not work either. the usb drive does not show up in Disk management or in...
  7. USB device does not work.

USB device does not work.: Hi. I have a problem with my Imation 8GB usb drive. I was copying some files to it and it suddenly stopped working. I tried troubleshooting but it didn't work. I also tried updating the driver but it did not work either. the usb drive does not show up in Disk management or in...
  8. USB device does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. What does it mean "Last time my device status changed"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it mean "Last time my device status changed"?: What does it mean "last time my device status changed" when checking my device status on microsoft account? I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec but "last time my device status changed" is shown as 13 Dec although my notebook was not turned on since 8...
  10. Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status...: As an Administrator, I clicked on a value that was different than the one highlighted at the top for Status in the Details tab of Device Manager for an external SSD and clicked the OK button. Does clicking change the status or does clicking just highlight the different value...