Windows 10: how does this become unchecked?

Discus and support how does this become unchecked? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have always had a network icon. Now I don't. And now is see this. How did this happen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Nov 21, 2019.

1. how does this become unchecked?

how does this become unchecked? f5ce447e-1bce-42ba-aa15-c0488c763dfa?upload=true.png

I have always had a network icon. Now I don't. And now is see this. How did this happen?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Nov 21, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 21, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 21, 2019
  4. how does this become unchecked?

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

how does this become unchecked?

1. how does this become unchecked? - Similar Threads - does become unchecked

2. how to become an Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to become an Administrator account: Yesterday I accidentally deleted the Administrator account status. How do I make my account Administrator again, but none of the existing accounts are Administrators...
  3. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  4. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  5. how to become administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to become administrator: I have just installed windows from scratch.I cannot delete any desktop shortcuts and I get this message.anyone has a solution how to become my pc's administrator?...
  6. How to be become an administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to be become an administrator: How can i become an administrator to optimize my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-be-become-an-administrator/743decc2-5696-41cc-b3af-990645dd3b56
  7. How to become windows expert

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to become windows expert: Hello! Evey one hope all of you have splendid day. Ok i am fan of Microsoft i love Microsoft i am fan of Windows too and want to learn it completely. I mean i want to learn the internals of Windows . I know alot of you guys are aware of these tools fix win10 and ultimate...
  8. Cortana unchecks spotify in skills

in Cortana
    Cortana unchecks spotify in skills: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...
  9. What does unchecking "Backup system files to the recovery drive" do?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does unchecking "Backup system files to the recovery drive" do?: I'm trying to create a recovery for my Windows 10, and during the process I get an error saying that: "We can't create the recovery drive: A problem occurred while creating the recovery drive." With some searching, I found that a common way to fix the error is to un-tick the...
  10. "Let me set a different input method for each..." becomes unchecked

in Windows 10 Support
    "Let me set a different input method for each..." becomes unchecked: We have the "Let me set a different input method for each app window" option in the classic Control Panel: [img] I check it, but after some time it becomes unchecked. The last time it happened after a reboot. Is it a bug in Windows 10? Is there a workaround to fix...