Windows 10: How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

Discus and support How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please don't delete submitted by /u/renegademaster9090 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/renegademaster9090, Nov 2, 2021.

1. How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

/u/renegademaster9090, Nov 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 2, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Nov 2, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Nov 2, 2021
Thema:

How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

1. How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on... - Similar Threads - does backup onedrive

2. Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?: Hello.I am trying to migrate ALL photo's out of my iPhone and store them onto my photo's app on my Surface Laptop windows 11.For some reason, by default, my photos are syncing to ONEDRIVE and on that i only have 5GB storage but the photos i need to download are about 50GB. I...
  3. Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?: Hello.I am trying to migrate ALL photo's out of my iPhone and store them onto my photo's app on my Surface Laptop windows 11.For some reason, by default, my photos are syncing to ONEDRIVE and on that i only have 5GB storage but the photos i need to download are about 50GB. I...
  4. The local OneDrive folder, the PC Documents folder, OneDrive backup and sync. How does it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The local OneDrive folder, the PC Documents folder, OneDrive backup and sync. How does it...: I was recently trying to clear some space on my work laptop. I realized I wasn't really using the OneDrive folders on my sidebar so without really understanding what I was doing I unsynced it. It didn't really clear any space I didn't expect it to since as far as I knew, I...
  5. The local OneDrive folder, the PC Documents folder, OneDrive backup and sync. How does it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The local OneDrive folder, the PC Documents folder, OneDrive backup and sync. How does it...: I was recently trying to clear some space on my work laptop. I realized I wasn't really using the OneDrive folders on my sidebar so without really understanding what I was doing I unsynced it. It didn't really clear any space I didn't expect it to since as far as I knew, I...
  6. The local OneDrive folder, the PC Documents folder, OneDrive backup and sync. How does it...

7. windows 10 "backup" not backing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 "backup" not backing up: On this computer, windows 10, the backup page shows its backing up and also the time it finished.On my office computer, that has just had the operating system re -installed , today I tried to back it up to the flash drive and it would not back up. I had a geek squad tech out...
  8. windows 10 "backup" not backing up

windows 10 "backup" not backing up: On this computer, windows 10, the backup page shows its backing up and also the time it finished.On my office computer, that has just had the operating system re -installed , today I tried to back it up to the flash drive and it would not back up. I had a geek squad tech out...
  9. windows 10 "backup" not backing up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 Auto backup not backing up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Auto backup not backing up.: I have auto backup set to run every 3 hours but it doesn't actually backup. I have "Automatically backup my files" enabled. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-auto-backup-not-backing-up/f54e32bd-1859-421a-b43b-7cf8f8ffae29