Windows 10: How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

Discus and support How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please don't delete submitted by /u/renegademaster9090 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/renegademaster9090, Nov 2, 2021.

1. How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

/u/renegademaster9090, Nov 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 2, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Nov 2, 2021
  4. Freezer Win User

How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Nov 2, 2021
Thema:

How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on...

1. How does windows 10 backup to onedrive when a program is 40gb on pc but 200mb backed up on... - Similar Threads - does backup onedrive

2. Windows 10 does not back up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 does not back up: The drive D: is connected. It is a new external drive because the last one is full. It is formatted and the Windows 10 system image has been created in this drive.As seen above, Windows has recognised the Expansion Drive as 3.63TB. When the Back up now button is pressed, the...
  3. back up programs

back up programs: How do I back up programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-programs/1d6dbbcd-5874-4fb3-81a6-c4725172c1a8
  4. What things (files ) does windows backup makes back up of ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What things (files ) does windows backup makes back up of ?: I wanted to back up all of my settings my installed programs and logins in them my taskbar layout , is there a way to do it submitted by /u/axatb99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzdu0b/what_things_files_does_windows_backup_makes_back/
  5. Windows 10 Auto backup not backing up.

Windows 10 Auto backup not backing up.: I have auto backup set to run every 3 hours but it doesn't actually backup. I have "Automatically backup my files" enabled. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-auto-backup-not-backing-up/f54e32bd-1859-421a-b43b-7cf8f8ffae29
  6. Does a windows backup truly back up all your files?

Does a windows backup truly back up all your files?: I have 2 drives on my computer, C and D. Over the two drives, I have used about 430 GB. When I did a windows backup, the backup was a total of 144 GB. How is it possible for the backup to be so much smaller than the data on my drives? Additionally, when I am in the...
  7. Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive

Device &/or PC Backup to OneDrive: I'm running the latest version of Windows, on my SurfacePro 3, can I still backup this device to OneDrive? I've tried doing it by adding a network connection, but it doesn't seem to work, or accept the path. What am I doing wrong?...
  8. Does System Drives Back up Include OneDrive Folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does System Drives Back up Include OneDrive Folder: I Keep Backup of my System Drives With Macrium. My OneDrive Folder is in Default place and size is 10 GB. If Backup also include this Folder, then it means I am wasting time and space to unnecessary Backup this because I already have these files in cloud. In this scenario,...
  9. OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings: Hey Everyone, First Windows 10 64Bit fresh install Desktop Machine I turned on my OneDrive and checked that all sync settings are turn on but when I go to OneDrive.com I can not see any backup for my device (In the option Device backups). I tried to turn off and on...
  10. How to make my PC settings back up to OneDrive again?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make my PC settings back up to OneDrive again?: Hi, I'm having an issue getting my PC to back up to OneDrive. When I go to the website and go to "Device backups", it just says "You don’t have any devices that are backing up settings to OneDrive.". Here's what I did when I installed Windows 10, as I think something I...