Windows 10: How drive out the CHRONIUM

Discus and support How drive out the CHRONIUM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello All: Once a new browser named CHRONIUM intruded in my w10. I dislike it and uninstalled it in my "Control Panel/programs/uninstall a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HonglinZhao, Jan 17, 2019.

1. How drive out the CHRONIUM

Hello All:

Once a new browser named CHRONIUM intruded in my w10. I dislike it and uninstalled

it in my "Control Panel/programs/uninstall a program"

BUT it still often appears on my screen.

How can I drive it out of my pc?

:)

HonglinZhao, Jan 17, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 17, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 17, 2019
  4. How drive out the CHRONIUM

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

How drive out the CHRONIUM

1. How drive out the CHRONIUM - Similar Threads - drive CHRONIUM

2. Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive: I accidentally disabled the low disk space notification I get when I have low space on my C: drive. I accidentally clicked don't show me this again or something similar. Can you tell me to re-enable this notification? winver - 20h2 169386
  3. What is mean by local drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is mean by local drive in Windows 10: I have dual booted windows 10 with win 7 and does local drive of windows 10 includes windows 7 in the other partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mean-by-local-drive-in-windows-10/c220f043-5307-4b1f-bd3f-48253dc1bebc
  4. Windows 10 - Setting up your recovery drive and how it could destroy your life!

Windows 10 - Setting up your recovery drive and how it could destroy your life!: Okay Hello All, I decide I want to do a system backup so I look in the admin panel and I proceed to set up, what is currently called my Microsoft recovery drive. I think I am just selecting the drive to use for recovery, WRONG. No hint or clue is given to me that I might...
  5. Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Using a USB Flash Drive: Upon booting the computer from my usb flash drive which has the windows 10 20H2 ISO using Rufus, I am met with a screen which has a white line on the top left corner of my screen. After blinking for a few seconds, the Windows Logo shows for a split second and then the system...
  6. Best way to disinfect a Windows 10 system drive that won’t boot?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best way to disinfect a Windows 10 system drive that won’t boot?: Im trying to find out the best way to fix a Windows 10 system drive that wont boot due to malware (just for learning purposes, I don't have any issues at present). Im thinking of these two options: -Adaware bootable Rescue USB (it supposedly disinfects malware) -Microsoft...
  7. Windows 10 writing a lot of data to a usb drive when it has not been used in over a day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 writing a lot of data to a usb drive when it has not been used in over a day: I have an external hard drive that use usb. Today, while I had everything closed, I was looking at task manager and noticed the system was writing god knows what to my hard drive. It was using 50% of the disk throughput! What is going on?! THAT IS A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WRITING....
  8. Cant download windows download tool on a new flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant download windows download tool on a new flash drive: Every time I try to download windows download tool on to a flashdrive that is empty and recently purchased, it keeps saying that i need to clear up more space in it even though it has 28gb free. I already changed the file system of it to NTFS but that didn't change anything....
  9. does windows drive includes windows 7/8/10

does windows drive includes windows 7/8/10: in the reseting of windows 10 it shows clean windows drive only does it includes windows 7 partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-drive-includes-windows-7810/f89e73a8-12f4-4954-9531-b93b8cef957f
  10. One drive folder

in Windows 10 Support
    One drive folder: Good evening, I got rid of one drive in windows 10 in all the places except in one place the folder of one drive in : C:\Users\xxxxx\one drive I keep on deleting it but it comes back.... How can I get rid of him permanently ? there is no links to him anymore but I can`t...