Windows 10: how due i show all my pictureas in photos

Discus and support how due i show all my pictureas in photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my photos don't show all my pictures from one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Poolguyuma, Apr 9, 2020.

1. how due i show all my pictureas in photos

my photos don't show all my pictures from one drive

:)

Poolguyuma, Apr 9, 2020
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done how due i show all my pictureas in photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Cannot access my photos

Hi Irene,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, we would like to know few answers for the questions:

• How was the data transferred?

• On which device is he accessing the photos? Is it on Phone or Computer?

• If on phone, from which device did he transferred the Photos and contacts?

• Which app are you using to access Photos?

• What is the model of the Phone?
    This might have caused due to:

• The Photos were not transferred properly.

• Due to Photos file were corrupt.

• May be due to Virus attack.

• The format of the Photo is not compatible with your phone.
    Steps to be taken:

• Restart or Reboot the phone.
    This steps should resolve the issue, if the issue still persist please let us know if you face any issue related to Windows and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

how due i show all my pictureas in photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

how due i show all my pictureas in photos

1. how due i show all my pictureas in photos - Similar Threads - due show pictureas

2. Windows Photos new not showing all photos in my case was showing none - CAUSE IDENTIFIED !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos new not showing all photos in my case was showing none - CAUSE IDENTIFIED !!!: I have reporting this issue many times over many months with absolutely NO feedback from Microsoft, ever since the lauch of the new Photo App. ISSUE:The new Photo App since its launch does not show ANY photographs on one of my PCs whilst they are there in the Photos Library...
  3. Windows Photos new not showing all photos in my case was showing none - CAUSE IDENTIFIED !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos new not showing all photos in my case was showing none - CAUSE IDENTIFIED !!!: I have reporting this issue many times over many months with absolutely NO feedback from Microsoft, ever since the lauch of the new Photo App. ISSUE:The new Photo App since its launch does not show ANY photographs on one of my PCs whilst they are there in the Photos Library...
  4. I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?: Using 123 Photos. I have many many files containing photos. When I open the file, sometimes, all of the photos show up as the blue and white icons. Sometimes some of the photos show up and some of the icons show up. It is quite random. Sometimes I open the folder and all of...
  5. I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using 123 Photos. Some of the photos show up as icons. How can I see all photos?: Using 123 Photos. I have many many files containing photos. When I open the file, sometimes, all of the photos show up as the blue and white icons. Sometimes some of the photos show up and some of the icons show up. It is quite random. Sometimes I open the folder and all of...
  6. Windows Photos app not showing all photos [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Photos app not showing all photos [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Windows 11/10 offers a built-in photo viewer and editor called the Photos app. It’s a OneDrive integrated application that also includes editing, timeline, album creation, etc. If you cannot view your photos or are skeptical that the Photos app is not showing all...
  7. how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos: how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos I am new to PHOTOS and find it the most unusable APP ever produced. When I work on a video project it is a one time deal and I do not want it stored on my PC. I work on a project on a usb stick from start to finish then store...
  8. How can I import all of my photos again. I have imported all of my photos once but I need...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I import all of my photos again. I have imported all of my photos once but I need...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danster__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0zve8/how_can_i_import_all_of_my_photos_again_i_have/
  9. my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?: My photos are all distorted. The recommended DISPLAY resolution is grayed out. Can someone help me correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-are-all-distorted-how-do-i-fix-this/34b2c7c8-2522-45ec-aae0-71b0e2c32838
  10. Not all photo thumbnails showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Not all photo thumbnails showing.: Hi there chaps. I have this problem with File Explorer. I have checked the box "Always show icons, never thumbnails" [img] But not all of the thumbnails are showing. I get a mixture of the "mountain" icon as well as some thumbnails. [img] I have tried to delete...