Windows 10: How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data.

Discus and support How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; **** all of it gone, i'm a new users . weeks of school work gone, years of family pictures gone. **** you **** all of you. you suck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesReid69, Jul 8, 2020.

1. How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data.

**** all of it gone, i'm a new users . weeks of school work gone, years of family pictures gone.

**** you **** all of you. you suck

:)

CharlesReid69, Jul 8, 2020

2. How do I delete my account?

vBulletin needs some simple function, just like "register", called "deregister". What does it do? Turns off the account. Can no longer post. Other users see the person has left and don't expect answers. (Status: deregistered). All messaging is stopped. Email and password is deleted from database. However, POSTS remain, as does the username in the user database. The username cannot be reused.

This can be functionally replicated with what w1z suggested earlier in the thread, ie. fill in the email with nonsense and manually delete anything you want removed. However, it is more elegant to have a deregister function, just as you have unsubscribe to mailing lists, just as you deregister with the various authorities when you move house etc. etc.

However, users should bang on at the forum software developers to implement this, not the forum admins themselves, who bought the software with fixed functionality.

In fact, there is an add-on for vbulletin End-User Options - Self Delete: Allow users to self-delete their account - vBulletin.org Forum

lemonadesoda, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data. :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jul 8, 2020
  4. mjean1 Win User

How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data.

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data.

1. How dumb do you have to be to delete all my data. - Similar Threads - dumb delete data

2. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  3. How to delete all data on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete all data on computer: Delete all data from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-data-on-computer/bbfca207-82fb-40e5-b004-3b52a19df603
  4. How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?: So I've been in need of more storage space. Which is why I've decided to remove my dad's unused user. And after a while of it not happening we finally did it, but there is still space occupied which I really do need. And since his user was via our Microsoft Family I couldn't...
  5. How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?: So I've been in need of more storage space. Which is why I've decided to remove my dad's unused user. And after a while of it not happening we finally did it, but there is still space occupied which I really do need. And since his user was via our Microsoft Family I couldn't...
  6. How Do I Completely Delete All Data Releted To A Deleted User?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Deleted all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted all data: During dual booting of Ubuntu i accidentally formatted my older os which is windows 10 with my personal data . Is it possible to recover windows 10 with my personal data? Please help...
  8. How to be sure that all data is deleted from my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to be sure that all data is deleted from my computer: I've decided to sell my computer and i wanna know how to delet all my data. The files are very sensitive and i wanna be sure 100% that no one can recover them A friend of mine told me that formatting it isn't enough. So do you guys have any ideas ? submitted by...
  9. how do you transfer data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you transfer data?: How do you transfer data. I just got a new dell and I am having a problem with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-transfer-data/c5ae3a56-37a0-45fa-82f7-b429322d8735"
  10. How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????: Hi, Will some one please let me know , Which "Tool" you can use on here to "Delete" A post you have already made on "Ask a Question" ????...