Windows 10: How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10

Discus and support How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, everybody!: I have one only account from Microsoft. But, in the window boot appears the same account asking one for my password, and the same... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Enrique, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Enrique Win User

How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10

Hello, everybody!:
    I have one only account from Microsoft. But, in the window boot appears the same account asking one for my password, and the same asking for the PIN. I want to enter in Windows without any of both security ways. But I don't know how eliminate the PIN security. Once eliminated, I can to enter in Windows without any password and/or PIN.
    Do yo to help me?
    Thanks, anyway, everybody.

:)

Enrique, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Kupuna Win User

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10 [​IMG]

How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10 [​IMG]

Kupuna, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 23, 2020
  4. How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10

1. How eliminate the PIN to enter Windows 10 - Similar Threads - eliminate PIN enter

2. How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?: How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-the-need-to-enter-a-code-to-log/a4a5bc28-92ec-4e70-b2cb-5cb7447bf04a
  3. How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?: How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-eliminate-the-need-to-enter-a-code-to-log/a4a5bc28-92ec-4e70-b2cb-5cb7447bf04a
  4. How do I eliminate the need to enter a code to log into windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Pin Number and Enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Number and Enter: Here's a simple problem but which I cannot overcome but one of you folks can. When I type in my PIN number on this laptop, it automatically opens Windows. On another laptop, when I type in the PIN number, I have to hit the enter button for it to open Windows. Why is that and...
  6. entering my pin on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    entering my pin on windows 10: hello, when i try to log in on my laptop with my pin, it says pin incorrect. this is the same pin that i have used for the past 5 months and for some reason it now says pin incorrect? it was working perfectly fine 7 hours ago. there is no pin reset button on my screen either....
  7. entering my pin on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    entering my pin on windows 10: hello, when i try to log in on my laptop with my pin, it says pin incorrect. this is the same pin that i have used for the past 5 months and for some reason it now says pin incorrect? it was working perfectly fine 7 hours ago. there is no pin reset button on my screen either....
  8. entering my pin on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How Can I Eliminate A Windows Pin Request On Startup?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Can I Eliminate A Windows Pin Request On Startup?: I have a Dell Windows 10 PC in my home where I am the only user so I did away with the requirement to need to enter a pin. I don't remember what I did but I do remember it was pretty easy. I have an 80 year old friend who lives alone and recently upgraded from Windows 7 to...
  10. How to eliminate entering my password when I open my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to eliminate entering my password when I open my PC: Evert time I boot up my laptop, itasks me for my password. How can I eliminate this demand? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-eliminate-entering-my-password-when-i-open/c366a060-f275-48c9-b5dc-e80e87aa02cb