Windows 10: How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

Discus and support How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William Yi, Dec 9, 2023.

1. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?

:)

William Yi, Dec 9, 2023
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Dec 9, 2023
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Dec 9, 2023
  4. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

1. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios? - Similar Threads - else reboot can’t

2. I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...: I only have access to bios and login screen and the shift restart method doesn’t reboot it. So how else can I reboot my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-have-access-to-bios-and-login-screen-and/5391536e-a504-48b1-a6e7-0a85c08011a8
  3. I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...: I only have access to bios and login screen and the shift restart method doesn’t reboot it. So how else can I reboot my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-have-access-to-bios-and-login-screen-and/5391536e-a504-48b1-a6e7-0a85c08011a8
  4. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  5. How else can I reboot pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How else can I reboot pc?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  6. How else can I reboot pc?

How else can I reboot pc?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  7. I can only access the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can only access the login screen: I can't login to my computer, I can access the SHIFT + Restart options, but no matter what option I select it will restart my computer and go to a blank screen. I then manually restart it and it will take me back to the login screen. When I boot the computer with my Windows...
  8. I can only access the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only access the login screen: I can't login to my computer, I can access the SHIFT + Restart options, but no matter what option I select it will restart my computer and go to a blank screen. I then manually restart it and it will take me back to the login screen. When I boot the computer with my Windows...
  9. I can only access the login screen

10. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...