Windows 10: How else can I reboot pc?

Discus and support How else can I reboot pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William Yi, Dec 9, 2023.

1. How else can I reboot pc?

I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?

:)

William Yi, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

How else can I reboot pc?

1. How else can I reboot pc? - Similar Threads - else reboot

2. I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...: I only have access to bios and login screen and the shift restart method doesn’t reboot it. So how else can I reboot my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-have-access-to-bios-and-login-screen-and/5391536e-a504-48b1-a6e7-0a85c08011a8
  3. I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have access to bios and login screen and shift restart doesn’t reboot it, how else...: I only have access to bios and login screen and the shift restart method doesn’t reboot it. So how else can I reboot my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-have-access-to-bios-and-login-screen-and/5391536e-a504-48b1-a6e7-0a85c08011a8
  4. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  5. How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How else can I reboot pc when I can’t login and only have access to login screen and bios?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  6. How else can I reboot pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How else can I reboot pc?: I don’t have access to login into my account and only bios and login screen. I tried to reboot my pc with the shift and restart it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart. How else can I reboot it?...
  7. Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else getting this error after an update? I've already tried to reboot it multiple...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MedicineLow1859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mclpsq/anyone_else_getting_this_error_after_an_update/
  8. Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot: Hi, it is a few time (probably since the update to Windows 1903, the actual version that I'm using) that when trying to restart Windows, I receive the warning message "Someone else is still using this PC". I noticed a strange thing along this: the "Processes" and "Users" tabs...
  9. Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot: Hi, it is a few time (probably since the update to Windows 1903, the actual version that I'm using) that when trying to restart Windows, I receive the warning message "Someone else is still using this PC". I noticed a strange thing along this: the "Processes" and "Users" tabs...
  10. How do you reboot Windows 10 when all else has failed?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you reboot Windows 10 when all else has failed?: When I boot up I just get the Windows sign with 5 dots flying around in a circle...for hours! Anybody got answers? 17488