Windows 10: How email a news article to auto include existing subject and link

Discus and support How email a news article to auto include existing subject and link in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 In my old Win7 with Outlook 2016, to email a particular news article to someone, I just: Right click anywhere... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by robls99, May 19, 2021.

1. robls99 Win User

How email a news article to auto include existing subject and link

Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 In my old Win7 with Outlook 2016, to email a particular news article to someone, I just: Right click anywhere in the article > Share Link Via Email > Send Page vie Email and the email form would pop up with Both the Subject line and email link AUTOMATICALLY filled in exactly per the article. At a minimum, the Only thing I had to add to the above was the sender's email. Is there anything in MS 365 that will auto fill in both items like my Outlook 2016?

:)

robls99, May 19, 2021
  2. robls99 Win User

Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928

In my old Win7 with Outlook 2016, to email a particular news article to someone, I just:

Right click anywhere in the article > Share Link Via Email > Send Page vie Email

and the email form would pop up with Both the Subject line and email link AUTOMATICALLY filled in exactly per the article.

At a minimum, the Only thing I had to add to the above was the sender's email.

Is there anything in MS 365 that will auto fill in both items like my Outlook 2016?

robls99, May 19, 2021
  3. garyb0125 Win User

I use the Share Link via Email extension for Chrome/Edge
    Share link via email - Chrome Web Store
    ties in very nicely with Outlook 2016 being my default email client.

garyb0125, May 19, 2021
  4. How email a news article to auto include existing subject and link

Auto Suggest - Old email addresses

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. There is, however, no setting in Mail app to disable the auto-complete setting, you can certainly accomplish this in Outlook web app on your system. Refer to the following steps to do so:

• Sign in to Outlook Web App, and in the To, Cc, or
      Bcc lines, start typing part of the name you want to remove from the Auto-Complete List. For information about how to sign in to Outlook Web App, see

Sign in to Outlook Web App

• If the entry you want to remove is highlighted, choose Delete. If the entry you want to delete is not selected, use the Up Arrow and Down Arrow to navigate to the entry you want to delete, and then choose
      Delete.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

Remove suggested name or email address
    from the Auto-Complete List in Outlook Web App

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. How email a news article to auto include existing subject and link - Similar Threads - email news article

2. Article links not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Article links not working.: I am unable to open the links in msn.com on my iPad. I have restarted iPad, cleared cache and nothing seems to work. I use Safari but have also tried Chrome and neither work....
  3. Article links not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Article links not working.: I am unable to open the links in msn.com on my iPad. I have restarted iPad, cleared cache and nothing seems to work. I use Safari but have also tried Chrome and neither work....
  4. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  5. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  6. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Forwarding news articles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forwarding news articles: how do i send a news article by email when the draft form doesn't appear after clicking on the email Icon associated with the article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forwarding-news-articles/03e7fe04-6304-46c6-9b15-675802319bca
  8. EDGE Browser "Start" screen has old News articles/links.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EDGE Browser "Start" screen has old News articles/links.: Starting about 8/10 days ago, when I open my EDGE Browser, the "Start" screen is not opening with the current news articles as it used to before. I have to hit the "refresh" icon to get the current news article links. Is this a Microsoft problem that needs to be fixed OR do I...
  9. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That would...
  10. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That...