Windows 10: How exactly do I get Server support per incident?

Discus and support How exactly do I get Server support per incident? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every click on the MS site takes me to no-place of value.In the past, I had a Phone number, and through a series of questions including priority took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IS Accounts, Mar 21, 2023.

1. How exactly do I get Server support per incident?

Every click on the MS site takes me to no-place of value.In the past, I had a Phone number, and through a series of questions including priority took my credit card and opened up a case.Now, at best I can finally create a case online, with no response timeline options. Considering my outage, this seems like Microsoft has either hidden the per incident support, or discontinued it?In addition, anything found here or with 1-800 numbers provided either terminate, or tell me I don't have a Azure support account so I cant be helped.Of course I don't have an Azure account. I'm fully on-prem s

:)

IS Accounts, Mar 21, 2023

2. Microsoft support for business buy single incident

I'm trying to buy support for a single incident for Microsoft support for business. I can select my country from the list of countries where I want to receive support. However, when I go to put in payment information, it won't let me change the country for
    the credit card billing address from the United States.

How can I purchase an incident without a US credit card?

Thank you for your help,

David

David Propel, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 21, 2023
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How exactly do I get Server support per incident?

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

How exactly do I get Server support per incident?

1. How exactly do I get Server support per incident? - Similar Threads - exactly Server support

2. Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.: I have been trying to reach support for assistance with a GPO, everyone I have managed to get in touch with tells me that GPOs are out of their scope and directs me to the same phone number or support page. If I call the number I get told that I need to go online to open the...
  3. Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.: I have been trying to reach support for assistance with a GPO, everyone I have managed to get in touch with tells me that GPOs are out of their scope and directs me to the same phone number or support page. If I call the number I get told that I need to go online to open the...
  4. How do I get to support chat?

How do I get to support chat?: Had a session going yesterday but can't find a way to get another. What's the secret, getting stuck in a loop of useless questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-support-chat/00bb2085-c45c-4b54-bd5e-eb93dcfc6292
  5. How exactly do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How exactly do i fix this?: So i tried updating my computer a while ago, with a simple windows update; But after the update, my computer Has Not been working correctly at all, I cant open a single game, Windows doesnt work, I keep getting a “critical error, sign out now” message, cortana doesnt work, I...
  6. How exactly do i fix this?

How exactly do i fix this?: So i tried updating my computer a while ago, with a simple windows update; But after the update, my computer Has Not been working correctly at all, I cant open a single game, Windows doesnt work, I keep getting a “critical error, sign out now” message, cortana doesnt work, I...
  7. How exactly do i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How exactly do I get Server support per incident?

How exactly do I get Server support per incident?: Every click on the MS site takes me to no-place of value.In the past, I had a Phone number, and through a series of questions including priority took my credit card and opened up a case.Now, at best I can finally create a case online, with no response timeline options....
  9. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  10. How exactly do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How exactly do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okidaniel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imydvp/how_exactly_do_i_fix_this/