Windows 10: How far do i adjust the slider to the right? I do watch alot of movies and tv shows at...

Discus and support How far do i adjust the slider to the right? I do watch alot of movies and tv shows at... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AS--IN [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AS--IN, Apr 14, 2021.

1. /u/AS--IN Win User

How far do i adjust the slider to the right? I do watch alot of movies and tv shows at...

/u/AS--IN, Apr 14, 2021

2. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

I Tried the Casting Method--nada, Tried the extended monitor way, unforuately then it said Error Not HDCP Complaint and wouldn't play the video soon as i dragged Movies & TV app to My Samsung Nu5300 display.

I paid with my bing rewards over the years quite a bit for alot of CHiPs Episodes, all of available Third Watch Episodes, Complete Die Hard Movie Collection, thankfully that was Movies anywhere compatible, so those i can watch on The TV anytime i want to, along with Gone in 60 Seconds movie

It's just the CHIPs and Third Watch i can't, i suppose i could try casting later on from Laptop and see if works better or not, don't have space to put Laptop closer to TV screen, and connect with HDMI from this one, unless sometime i setup my usual dusting off portable table, and connect via a shorter HDMI cable sometime, might be worth trying that at some point

AMDMan2016, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 14, 2021
  4. How far do i adjust the slider to the right? I do watch alot of movies and tv shows at...

How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

The Shows are i guess on the web, as i usually play those from Windows 10 Movies & TV App, i guess if i do have to watch those on the actual one of the Computers, then so be it lol,

I must've spent well over $100.00 in bing rewards since i got Windows 10 on all that lol

The Movies i can watch on the tv as most of those work fine with Movies Anywhere feature lol, The Series Shows is where my issue is lol, CHiPs/Third Watch 2 Seasons lol.

Don't know if streaming them via Casting from Desktop to TV will work or even if the HDMI Cable from Laptop to the TV at some point would work or not

AMDMan2016, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

How far do i adjust the slider to the right? I do watch alot of movies and tv shows at...

1. How far do i adjust the slider to the right? I do watch alot of movies and tv shows at... - Similar Threads - far adjust slider

2. Hi I have a qustion how to I watch a tv show that is on movies & tv on my new iPhone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a qustion how to I watch a tv show that is on movies & tv on my new iPhone.: Want to know how to watch a tv show from movies & tv on my new iphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-qustion-how-to-i-watch-a-tv-show-that/2c0ad812-905e-4034-a4ae-728b6b5bff89
  3. Hi I have a qustion how to I watch a tv show that is on movies & tv on my new iPhone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have a qustion how to I watch a tv show that is on movies & tv on my new iPhone.: Want to know how to watch a tv show from movies & tv on my new iphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-qustion-how-to-i-watch-a-tv-show-that/2c0ad812-905e-4034-a4ae-728b6b5bff89
  4. how do i add files to movies and tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i add files to movies and tv: xcv xcvxcvxcvcxvxczvxzc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-movies-and-tv/7c874b0d-9a4d-446a-937a-d3a85128f91a
  5. how do i add files to movies and tv

how do i add files to movies and tv: xcv xcvxcvxcvcxvxczvxzc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-movies-and-tv/7c874b0d-9a4d-446a-937a-d3a85128f91a
  6. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  7. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  8. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV: Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room setup is different and TV isn't as close to PC, and plus now i use the HDMI connection with newer monitor. Is there a...
  9. How do I uninstall Windows Movies + TV?

How do I uninstall Windows Movies + TV?: Purchased a laptop with Win 10. When I try to play my movies using VLC Media Player I have to deal with this screen that seems to want to add the file to a list or saves a copy in a hidden location on my HDD. And I still have to deal with this popup window after everything...
  10. watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    watching live stream tv on pc that is hardwire connected to cable tv source. how do I do it?: My pc is hardwired to the same modem that provides hardwire cable signal to my tv's around the house so I know the signal is coming in the back of my pc. I just want to watch real time tv on my computer from the cable system service that I am already paying for monthly. I...