Windows 10: How far we have come from Windows 7

Discus and support How far we have come from Windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just for grins, I decided to do an install off a Win 7 disk I still have. However My keyboard and mouse didn't work with the Win 7 install program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x509, Oct 12, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

How far we have come from Windows 7

Just for grins, I decided to do an install off a Win 7 disk I still have. However
    My keyboard and mouse didn't work with the Win 7 install program until I plugged those devices into USB 2 ports located on the front of my system case. *Confused Those ports go directly to the motherboard.
    Win 7 refused to install onto a GPT disk. *Redcarded I've pretty much converted all my HDDs to GPT.

Now this was just for grins. I think I have learned what I needed to about why Win 10 is better.

:)

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 12, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 12, 2019
  4. How far we have come from Windows 7

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

How far we have come from Windows 7

1. How far we have come from Windows 7 - Similar Threads - far

2. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  3. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  4. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  6. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  7. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  8. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  9. RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set: Windows 10 Home22H219045.3996AMD Athlontm II X4 630 Processor 2.80 GHzWhen I start my computer, I have about 2 GB of my 16 GB of RAM shown as "in use." The thing taking up the most Working Set is exporer.exe using 145 MB. After the computer has been running for a few days,...
  10. RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM "in use" far exceeds Working Set: Windows 10 Home22H219045.3996AMD Athlontm II X4 630 Processor 2.80 GHzWhen I start my computer, I have about 2 GB of my 16 GB of RAM shown as "in use." The thing taking up the most Working Set is exporer.exe using 145 MB. After the computer has been running for a few days,...