Windows 10: how fix caps lock light that won't turn off

Discus and support how fix caps lock light that won't turn off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The caps lock key itself works but the light won't turn off. I have tried restarting my laptop but it didn't work. how do i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BS_662, May 25, 2024.

1. BS_662 Win User

how fix caps lock light that won't turn off

The caps lock key itself works but the light won't turn off. I have tried restarting my laptop but it didn't work. how do i fix this?

:)

BS_662, May 25, 2024

2. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, May 25, 2024
  3. David Haz Win User
    My caps lock won t turn off

Hi Sally,

For us to isolate the issue about being unable to turn off Caps lock, kindly respond to the questions below:

• If you press the Caps Lock button on your keyboard, does it turn off the Caps Lock?
    • You mentioned that you are using Word, may we know if the issue is within Word only or the issue persists in using another typing application (i.e. Notepad)?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, May 25, 2024
  4. ttsoldier Win User

Windows 10 Caps Lock light

Strangely enough, since updating to 9879, the caps lock light on my keyboard does not work.

I know it may seem small but it is really annoying not knowing when caps is on or not. My keyboard is backlit and the keys light up fine but the light on the capslock key does not.

I'm dualing booting with Windows 8.1 and if I switch back to 8.1, the caps lock button light works fine, so I know the light it self is not the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ttsoldier, May 25, 2024
Thema:

1. how fix caps lock light that won't turn off - Similar Threads - fix caps lock

2. how fix caps lock light that won't turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how fix caps lock light that won't turn off: The caps lock key itself works but the light won't turn off. I have tried restarting my laptop but it didn't work. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fix-caps-lock-light-that-wont-turn-off/d7c96d62-0438-410c-9a68-aed49a6fff92
  3. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  4. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  5. How to turn off Caps lock notifiction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Caps lock notifiction: So I play lot of game on my computer and the other day I found this random keyboard lying around in my house and I decided to test it out because I play fnf *if you don't know what that is its a rhythm game that requires 4+ keys on your keyboard* so anyways the keys on the...
  6. How to turn off Caps lock notifiction

How to turn off Caps lock notifiction: So I play lot of game on my computer and the other day I found this random keyboard lying around in my house and I decided to test it out because I play fnf *if you don't know what that is its a rhythm game that requires 4+ keys on your keyboard* so anyways the keys on the...
  7. Caps lock light

Caps lock light: I've noticed my caps lock light is on if I press one letter it would either be caps or lower case. But I do not know how to not have the light on. If I press the caps button it would get a little darker and when I take my finer off the key it would go back to the light. My...
  8. How to turn off caps lock indicator

How to turn off caps lock indicator: [ATTACH] It looks like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator/4dbbd54e-4af5-4679-adff-353b484205b8
  9. CAPS LOCK INDICATER LIGHT NOT WORKING HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CAPS LOCK INDICATER LIGHT NOT WORKING HOW TO FIX: HOW TO FIX CAPS LOCK INDIATER - IT SOMETIMES FLICKERS - BUT REMAINS OFF MOST OF THE TIME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicater-light-not-working-how-to-fix/9fda60ec-2cb7-4576-90dc-619d472f698b
  10. Caps lock won't turn on

Caps lock won't turn on: hi , on my computer the caps lock wont turn on and it is required for the password , is there a way to fix this while the computer is locked or is there an alternative set of buttons that also controll the caps lock ? many thanks Sadie * Moved from Insider...